Commercial Fire Protection, Inc.

Commercial Fire Protection, Inc. Employee Review

View all Commercial Fire Protection, Inc. reviews

The only good thing was free lunch.
Fire Cloud Specialist, Installer, Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 22, 2019
Title says it all. The day goes by pretty fast. However, there is no advancement, even if you get perfect attendance while you work there and work your butt off. They’ll stretch you to work as far as they can for literally dimes. Unreliable managers as well. HR is the worst! Not helpful at all. She sees you tying your shoe, immediately reports you for not working! Sad part is the managers will take her word for it over yours any day. The pay was trash! They will try to offer you the least they can, to their benefit and not yours. Work here only if you’re desperate. You’re worth more than you think!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, unreliable, no job security, no job advancement

Other Commercial Fire Protection, Inc. Employee Reviews

Would recommend
FIRE EXTINGUISHER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Very good work atmosphere, great team, and relaxed working environment. I would recommend CFP to anyone who is looking for a competitive, entry level position with a great opportunity for advancements.
Great Company For Growth Opportunities
Senior Fire Life And Safety Technician (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 19, 2018
I have been working for CFP for one year now and I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I think that CFP has a great management team and offers a lot in terms of benefits and opportunities for someone pursuing a career in fire protection. At previous companies i felt like i was trapped in a single position as either a fire alarm or fire sprinkle tech, but at CFP I have the opportunity to branch out and learn about other systems such as standpipes, hydrants, carbon monoxide systems, refuge access systems, fire pumps and more. I chose fire protection as my career and my goal is to learn as much as i can to expand my horizons within the fire protection field and CFP is a great company that offers me the ability to learn and become proficient in fire and life safety systems. They offer many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, safety training and discounts at many places like Disneyland which i never had offered to me before from other companies. I look forward to continuing my career with CFP and continuing to learn and grow as a fire and life safety technician.
Pros
Growth opportunities, Great management team, Great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Fire Protection, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8