CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Review

View all CommuniCare Health Centers reviews

Worse Clinic
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2019
πŸ‘Ž hates working there! Absolutely do not recommend this place to anybody! Pay rate is bad due to being a discount clinic. They expect you to do soooo much compared to what you get paid! Their is alot of gossip! You have to travel a lot out of town for the training and they don’t pay for your gas.
Pros
Work Monday - Friday
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks

Other CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 11, 2019
I worked at nw location and loved it there. Unfortunately I had to leave because of my childcare issues. I had a great experience with the 2 years I was employed. My co workers were great and hard working. My manager and supervisor were very supportive. The pediatric physicians were so kind to patients, parents, and staff. Benefits are great and 401 k matching. I have no complaints about this company.
Pros
Flexible, benefits
Fun and Joyful Day with Patient Interaction
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2019
I have enjoyed working for CommuniCare, the patients were awesome. I enjoyed caring for the little kids. My coworkers are very good at what they do, I have learned so much from them. I believe it is time for me to leave to expand my learning opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CommuniCare Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

CommuniCare Health Centers Reviews by Location