CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Review

View all CommuniCare Health Centers reviews

Fun environment
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2017
This office I was mainly back office. I worked with 6 different doctors. For every doctor there were 2 assistants. I also assisted the Hygienist and was in charge of restocking the hygiene rooms. I really enjoyed this office. There were monthly meetings for both locations. Hire management was awesome, benefits were great. This company offered a lot to the employees. I was let go for not renewing my license on time. It said inactive even though it was going through the mail. For some reason, it was not letting me renew online. The renewal office said it was due to my first time renewing. I am on a rehire status for Communicare.
Pros
Did a lot of chair side, monthly meetings for all offices
Cons
not too understandable about my renewal situation

Other CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 11, 2019
I worked at nw location and loved it there. Unfortunately I had to leave because of my childcare issues. I had a great experience with the 2 years I was employed. My co workers were great and hard working. My manager and supervisor were very supportive. The pediatric physicians were so kind to patients, parents, and staff. Benefits are great and 401 k matching. I have no complaints about this company.
Pros
Flexible, benefits
Worse Clinic
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2019
👎 hates working there! Absolutely do not recommend this place to anybody! Pay rate is bad due to being a discount clinic. They expect you to do soooo much compared to what you get paid! Their is alot of gossip! You have to travel a lot out of town for the training and they don’t pay for your gas.
Pros
Work Monday - Friday
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CommuniCare Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

CommuniCare Health Centers Reviews by Location