CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Review

View all CommuniCare Health Centers reviews

Learned a lot
LVN-CALL CENTER (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 11, 2016
Management was excellent! Good co-workers and the hardest part of my job is leaving. Most enjoyable was the people I met in the company and would return as needed. I Learned a lot started as a Medical Assistant and continued went back to school for LVN and worked through school at Comminucare received my first LVN opportunity there. Very Geatful to have worked there.
Pros
Benefits and growth in experience

Other CommuniCare Health Centers Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 11, 2019
I worked at nw location and loved it there. Unfortunately I had to leave because of my childcare issues. I had a great experience with the 2 years I was employed. My co workers were great and hard working. My manager and supervisor were very supportive. The pediatric physicians were so kind to patients, parents, and staff. Benefits are great and 401 k matching. I have no complaints about this company.
Pros
Flexible, benefits
Worse Clinic
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2019
👎 hates working there! Absolutely do not recommend this place to anybody! Pay rate is bad due to being a discount clinic. They expect you to do soooo much compared to what you get paid! Their is alot of gossip! You have to travel a lot out of town for the training and they don’t pay for your gas.
Pros
Work Monday - Friday
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CommuniCare Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

CommuniCare Health Centers Reviews by Location