CommuniCare Health Services Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 932 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
CommuniCare has grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, including skilled nursing rehabilitation facilities, long-term care facilities, independent rehabilitation facilities and Specialty Hospitals. We are dedicated to our goal of creating Caring Communities where staff and families join hands to overcome their daily challenges....
CommuniCare has grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, including skilled nursing rehabilitation facilities, long-term care facilities, independent rehabilitation facilities and Specialty Hospitals. We are dedicated to our goal of creating Caring Communities where staff and families join hands to overcome their daily challenges.
You're seeing CommuniCare Health Services jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 8.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Personal Care & Home Health
Employees at CommuniCare Health Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 106 questions about working at CommuniCare Health Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from CommuniCare Health Services employees.
Insights from 459 Indeed users who have interviewed with CommuniCare Health Services within the last 5 years.
Where I have worked and why I left
Where I have worked and why I ...
Very few, just wanted warm body to work.
Very few, just wanted warm bod...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at CommuniCare Health Services?Published on May 24, 2021