Communications Supply Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 1, 2018
I do not recommend to anyone working for this company. Extremely stressful and has extremely poor management and poor communications. Not a fun place to work.
great place great people
Various positions in culinary (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILOctober 30, 2017
The job was overall good. I was a receiver, I unloaded ups trucks and plugged in all of the information into the computer. Then I was switched to the packing table and scanned and processed the orders. I organized the boxes into a stack and then wrapped them. Put them in the UPS trucks
Pros
lunches, good people
Cons
busy, short breaks
CSC/ Communication Supply Corp/WESCO
cash/deduct analyst (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJune 8, 2015
Hit the floor running, had the opportunity to learn tax documentation as well as learned lien restrictions in a commercial setting. Was disappointed that they could not hire me on full time.Currently they are under a reconstruction period with their management. Worked with a wonderful team.
Pros
Learned something new everyday
Cons
Temp Employee
Day in the life of distribution
Group Operations Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 16, 2015
There is no typical day in distribution. Something is always on the horizon to assist the sales team or upper management with. I start by reviewing the previous days KPI’s and financial statements, making any corrections necessary to ensure a sound P&L. Next I review margins with the sales team, help them with logistical needs, or assist upper management with global plans/projects. Staying up to date on processes, international regulations, helps me make our company more competitive.
Pros
Freedom to make decisions
Cons
Financial approvals for large jobs
The people are great
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 18, 2015
The people are great to work with and I have created relationships with the industry that will hopefully follow me in whatever career path I go into.
Outside sales, (senior), managed large contractors and end users from day to day MAC work to large projects such as the Glendale arena.
OUTSIDE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2013
Went into office and talked with inside sales, depending on their work load I would do take offs and pricing. I would then visit with the appropriate team members as well as do training and tracking of materials.
I loved this job and learned balance and extreme partnership as well as trust for all entities involved
Management was supportive and very well liked by all
My co-workers were hard working and we worked as a team
The hardest part was the balance and learning who to trust
The people and the opportunity to make great projects go smoothly
Pros
Free lunches, conferences, compensation, training, team
Cons
There were none
Operations, Customer Service
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 28, 2013
Operations in the warehouse, working with shipping and receiving products for customers, Customer support, technical support, management were all elements that was a daily routine.
fun place
Customer Service/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 17, 2013
Great company to work for many years wish get job offer security
Pros
manager buy us lunch
Cons
alot of change in the company
productive and fun workplace but little job growth.
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILAugust 1, 2013
Good job to start out which it can be a stable workplace but not a lot of room for advancement with in the company.
A lot of experience but that is about it
Quality Control (QC) Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CaApril 8, 2013
This company has a lot to offer in knowledge.
Learned how to market, sell, manage a team, and was given the time to learn a few programs like Photoshop and AutoCADD.
Because the company is relocating I felt like I never had a chance to move up in the 3 years I was working there.
Pros
freedom to learn
Cons
temp agency
Accounting Specialist
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILAugust 29, 2012
CSC was enjoyable employment. Multi tasking and variety of responsibilities kept working there interesting. The company had great values and family oriented. The employees were friendly and team players.
Pros
team players, multi tasking, great values
Cons
low pay rates
Great Place to Grow
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 28, 2012
I was able to show my customer service abilities and learn the business and products. Local management is not only fair but reasonable and understanding!
Pros
management
Cons
n/a
A dynamic and challenging warehouse
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTApril 24, 2012
A typical day at work start work at 8am do a Inventory Check of the item in stock.
What you learned to be focus on your job and customer.
Management friendly.
Your co-workers unstanding take part in everything you do.
The Hardest part of the job nothing was hard about this job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with everyone and when we all get together and joker around.
Pros
sometime free lunch
Cons
one hours