Community Action Partnership of Mercer County Employee Reviews

Fast pace work environment.
Housing Manager (Current Employee) –  Sharon, PAOctober 27, 2016
If you like to be busy with no down time during the work day you found it. Fast pace work environment, many interruptions during your work day. Management family friendly.
Energy Educator
Energy Educator (Former Employee) –  Sharon, PAFebruary 13, 2014
I would call to confirm the appointments with the clients for that day. I traveled 5 counties, once i confirmed with the client, i looked in the file to see what job it is, got directions. Once at the clients home, i would put a devise on their refrigerator and freezer to see how many kwh it was using. than i would take the clients information and take them around their home to show them where they can save on their energy bills. If their refrigerator or freezer were using a lot of energy i would replace them with new ones from sears.When i got back to the office, i would order the refrigerator or freezer, put their information in the computer. i have learned customer service computer skills. I got along well with my co-workers. the hardest part was that i could not help my clients more and the best part was was that i met alot of nice people.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Not being able to do enough for my clients