Community Alternative Housing Employee Reviews

Relaxed work atmosphere
ParaProfessional (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Community Alternates as a Para Professional.The staff was very respectful and helpful, I would love working for them. However I was a bit disappointed I was given another assignments due to lack of the company having available clients. I was put into an extremely bad financial support and did not receive much support from the company.
Awesome place of employment
CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 30, 2017
Productive and prosperous workplace, but I have to make a move to the Atlanta area.
I would love to stay because of the stability and comfort I feel, but because of personal reasons, I have to move.
Pros
I have the liberty to work from home if need be
Cons
No breaks because of small office employers
no growth
Class Instructor (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 30, 2017
the only thing that I did not like about this company is the fact that they honestly screwed over their clients they also paid their employees minimum but half of the time you couldn't cash your checks because they would bounce smh
Great Caring Atmosphere, Managment & People to work for
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NC 27330September 12, 2016
I LOVE my job and the people I work with. Every single staff member working at community alternative housing goal is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. I could not work at a place that did not treat clients with respect and empathy and this day program and company treats their clients in a loving professional manner. We care about what we do and how we're doing to help individuals make positive change and progress in their lives. This is the best company I've ever worked for that really cares about what they do. Five stars for Community Alternative Housing, Inc. In Sanford NC. You will not find a better Day Program for adult with developmental disabilities than this one!!!!
Pros
Flexible, Caring, Management Encourages Creativity & allows Staff to Implement their own projects, activities and positive changes
Cons
Hourly wages are low for this market & Taxes are not taken out of your paycheck
Healthcare Provider Services
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Being a part of CAH, Inc.has been very rewarding. This position has given me the opportunity to interact with clients with disabilities. As an Office Administrator, this position comes naturally because I have the experience needed to run an office proficiently.
Great Place to work
Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (LPCA) (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 21, 2014
I provide services to clients and their family members via individual, group, counseling, discharge planning, didactic and educational modalities. I provide therapy services based in the application of integrative treatment modalities of psychiatric/addictive disorders. I identify and collaborate with all relevant community sources affecting care and treatment of the client and include appropriate conjoint therapy plans. I maintain comprehensive clinical documentation and interface with referral sources providing information and reports according to sources request. I assure that clinical records contain comprehensive information needed to communicate with managed care companies for authorization of treatment. I provide individual sessions for clients requiring psychiatric therapy services and consults on other caseloads. I provide quarterly staff education, in-services, and training. I work closely with Program Coordinators and staff to ensure synergy throughout the departments in the facility, region and company. I participate in program development, staff training and staff meetings. I assist with Community Relations as needed and I perform other duties as assigned.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Alternative Housing. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Alternative Housing Reviews by Location