Community Care Physicians, PC Employee Reviews

Not a good experience at all!!!
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYNovember 30, 2018
If you want to be thrown into a very hectic job with very little training then this company is for you. It was really awful...
Capital Care In Schenectady.
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Ravena, NY 12143August 28, 2018
I love my job my coworkers and the environment and company. Just need ability to work from home. I would like to start a family in November or so and need to be able to work from home making more money.
Productive and fun work place with a lot of opportunities.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 31, 2018
I enjoyed working here because I not only got to be the first face of the company and work with the public but I also got to use my skills learned from college to interact with the public. I am a person who can wear many hats and this job required that.
Pros
Free lunches, Nice people, great patients and fun work
Cons
Had to relocate and leave.
Fast paced and supportive work environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYMarch 10, 2018
Capital care is a great place to work. They provide great benefits and are flexible with scheduling. A typical day starts with bringing patients to the exam room and taking BP and vital signs, Patient history and entering information into the EMR. Collecting Lab specimens and processing them.
Pros
Lunches provided
Excellent Benefits
Manager (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYJanuary 24, 2018
Community Care does a lot of things really well. Show up to work and do your job and you will be treated as a valuable employee. The benefits are great including lots of paid time off. The corporate structure and culture can be frustrating but each practice has a unique culture worth exploring.
Pros
Routine, coworkers
Cons
Lack of advancement into upper management
Employer who's commits to and supports management/employees
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJanuary 22, 2018
There have definitely been ups and downs, but all-in-all the company fantastic; very committed to it's employees. Management is swift, but fair and takes a tailored approach to individual situations. This is not a cookie cutter company. Corporate leadership supports and guides, while allowing autonomy in many aspects of management. Excellent company!
Pros
Supportive, collaborative, excellent leadership, great pay
Cons
Slim structure leaves little room for upper level advancement, otherwise far and few between
fair
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 16, 2018
fair company. i LOVE the office i work for. i work for REAL doctora who care about their patients not just looking for money. Pay is fair although i have not gotten and yearly raise yet.
Pros
can switch sites need be
Cons
30 min lunch
Very fast paced
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Niskayuna, NYNovember 8, 2017
It had a lot of wonderful people to work with but the intensity was a bit overwhelming as they did not give enough resources to get all of the work done.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Expectations
Rewarding , professional and enjoyable
FNP-C (Former Employee) –  989 Route 146 , Clifton Park , NY 12065September 29, 2017
8 hrs at the office with chart completion, labs and tasks to complete at home or the office depending on the day .
Autonomous
Physicians willing to consult on patient care when needed.
Pros
Very pleasant, team approach
No Comment other then there is a reason for alot of turnover
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 6, 2017
No Comment other then there is a reason for a lot of turnover. I do not have any further comments to make. I learned alot. Alot of Nepitism. Hostile work environment. Very Clique.
great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  slingerlandsJuly 18, 2017
great loved working there, the company is amazing. and the people here are great and easy to get along with. Work flow runs very smooth as well. Recommended.
not a good work envoiroment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 22, 2017
Great patients, the doctor is very hard to work with his brings personal life to work. There is a lot of personal play with the management there and not room for growth.
Lack of professionalism
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 30, 2017
The workplace culture lacks morale and professionalism. Favoritism is blatant and management is unprepared. If you are looking for a job with possibility of advancement, this is certainly not it.
Pros
Patients, Doctors
Cons
Management, CoWorkers
Great company to work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYMay 9, 2016
They provide great benefits and flexible scheduling which allows you to work around a college schedule. Supportive coworkers and management.
Great Office,great support
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Niskayuna, NYJune 4, 2015
The office ran smooth,they understood people had lives outside of work. They always excepted employee feedback. The went out of there way to make every emplyee feel like a team member. MOST providers work well with all the staff.
Cons
not really any room for advancement with the company
Overall, a decent place to work for. However, as the company experienced rapid growth in a short period of time, the employees became less relevant.
Coding, Compliance and Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYMay 11, 2015
Started as a great place to work - nominated several times for one of the Capital Regions Best Places to Work. However, as healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act came into play, it became increasingly stressful and in my opinion, counter productive. A lot of undue stress and lack of communication. Survived several layoffs and watched as things deteriorated. The few in charge didn't seem to care for their employees anymore.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
backstabbing
Very busy office
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Great work environment. My Manager is very knowledgeable and very fair. We all get along and work together like we are a family.
Productive job working with people
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Niskayuna, NYMarch 31, 2014
For a typical day I work in a busy environment with lots of different people coming and going. My job entails answering phone calls from patients/dr's offices, checking out patients from their visits, collecting co-pays, faxing documents, requesting prior authorizations from insurance companies and scheduling patient appointments. The hardest part of the job is dealing with patients when they are frustrated (which sometimes happens).
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Short lunch break.
Fun, loving great place to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Slingerlands, NYJune 12, 2013
A typical day at work incudes, nurse visits for injections/ear flushes, DM education. Then checking messages-patient's phone calls, complaints, mediation issues refill requests. Management a Capital Care is amazing, very honest, promote and offer continuing education. The co-workers I work years are amazing, and are like family. The hardest part of my job would be having enough time n the day to help everyone who needs me. The most enjoyable part of my job is patient interaction.
Pros
Flexible work environment, employers
Cons
short lunch break
a fun place to work
Front End Specialist (Former Employee) –  guilderland nyDecember 17, 2012
working hand in hand with doctors and nurses to help children is an amazing experience.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
easily catching colds from the kids

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Care Physicians, PC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about