Community Care Plan Employee Reviews in Sunrise, FL

good company, poorly planned
employee (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 22, 2019
Good company, great people to work with, emphasis on team work and doing 'more' with 'less' which is also their downfall. Company expands aggressively while using the same staff resources, which rushes projects, tightens delivery deadlines and causes unnecessary stress on existing employees.
Great culture, monthly meetings to keep staff up to date. High expectations of employees. 'Family' is a word often used, but that is open to interpretation. Good benefits, community service opportunities.
Pros
Decent Benefits, good team culture
Cons
rushed projects, poor project planning
Great place to work, very caring people
Medical Claim Analyst and Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Is a great place to work
No micro management. Caring Managers.
Place for advancement.
Quarterly meetings to keep us inform of all the accomplishments and new business.
I would never leave this place but I need to relocate.
Pros
Free food with every meeting
Cons
gain weight with all the free food
Poor Organization
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 5, 2018
Very Poor organization, Bad management and Senior management don't know how to run this organization. They hired friends on key positions. All Favorite people get the benefits.
Pros
You get Salary
Cons
Not a good company culture. Senior Management Lie with thier staff.
Member Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 11, 2018
Community Care Plan is an amazing company to work for and i'm glad I was given the opportunity to work at CCP. The culture at CCP is always a culture of one.
A busy and productive job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 15, 2018
At Community Care Plan you learn a lot. They always have meetings with employees to see if they have any questions or anything they would like to say about Community care plan. Everyone gets along and there’s favoritism. My Director and team lead are the best. It was a pleasure working for them.
Great Job
Provider Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 19, 2017
My job was great! the pay was great! I liked being on my feet all the time! I was an intern and even the CEO of the company never looked down on me. My manager was great as well!
Pros
free lunches, parties
Start up that is on the rise
Human Resources Fall Intern (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLOctober 29, 2016
Fun environment that gives you a chance to grow at your own pace. No micromanaging and there is always something to get better at.