Community Care Plan Employee Review

View all Community Care Plan reviews

Member Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 11, 2018
Community Care Plan is an amazing company to work for and i'm glad I was given the opportunity to work at CCP. The culture at CCP is always a culture of one.

Other Community Care Plan Employee Reviews

good company, poorly planned
employee (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 22, 2019
Good company, great people to work with, emphasis on team work and doing 'more' with 'less' which is also their downfall. Company expands aggressively while using the same staff resources, which rushes projects, tightens delivery deadlines and causes unnecessary stress on existing employees.
Great culture, monthly meetings to keep staff up to date. High expectations of employees. 'Family' is a word often used, but that is open to interpretation. Good benefits, community service opportunities.
Pros
Decent Benefits, good team culture
Cons
rushed projects, poor project planning
CCP is ok
CSR (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 17, 2019
The job was easy and I loved helping people. The lack of team work and follow through of coworkers is a big down fall and the unprofessionalism of my direct supervisor made me hate going to work everyday. The work environment was a bit dark and gray, could make it a bit brighter by fixing the lightning. (Other departments well lit)
Pros
Lots of free stuff, learning experience, Rome for growth, school reimbursement
Cons
Management and negative attitudes