Community Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive friendly work place
GNA (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 13, 2018
I love working for the company I love my job and my residents my coworkers are the best overall it’s a good place to work management is wonderful I would recommend this company to work for them
Pros
Everybody is friendly and always willing to help
Cons
Short breaks
Office Assistant/Home care aide (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2018
I enjoyed my work being able to help my clients. I learned that we will all either get old and need help or disable and need assistant. I love that the management team was easy to approach and talk with. The workplace was relaxed the hardest part of the job was getting to the locations. I enjoyed each one of my clients being able to assist them with what ever I could to make life better for them.
Pros
Relaxed work enviroment
Cons
Short lunch breaks best to take lunch and eat on the go.
Typical day at work
Pleasant Meadow (Former Employee) –  Chrisman, ILMay 30, 2018
A typical day at work for me was busy but relaxing. What I learned was that other people like to clean house differently than what I do. The management was flexible for me. The workplace culture was very good and I always met new people everywhere I worked. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the different ways others liked to clean their house. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and listening to the elders stories.
Pros
I liked everything about the job
Cons
I don't have any cons
Run do not work here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 25, 2018
Very unprofessional nursing home needs a well-organized staff very unorganized patient care is not being met to standard not very kept cleanliness this is not very well
exciting workplace
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILMay 11, 2018
this was my first job as a can and i had a great experience. the house that i was assigned to were very sweet and humble people. the staff and mangers were very sweet as well
educational
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 13, 2018
This is where I learned all my skills. Community Care is a wonderful place. They were one of the first to start opening urgent cares. and still going strong
Department culture need work
Authorization/Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day at work relaxed department but management in which I was under lack the skills set to over come personal relationship with others co-worker in order to deal with the department as a whole professionally and fairly within the workplace.
Pros
Relaxed department
Benefits
Rewarding work
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Villa Grove, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Fun, rewarding work with no stablilty. Clients come and go and office staff is over worked and stressed. Relaxes work environment. Just no chance at all for advancement.
No raises in 7 years
Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAJanuary 10, 2018
No room for advancement, no raises, no real incentives to make you want to stay. It can become routine. Either the clients like you or they don't. No in between.
nice quiet fun enviroment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 5, 2017
a good place to work at worked at one of there smaller locations and were all like family with all the co workers and even patients that's you learn to love
micromangement
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 19, 2017
Good place to work and take care of your members. You get an sense of pride knowing that your appreciated because of the good nursing care you give. You feel unappreciated when the company allow certain managers to run good nurses off. You have program managers that micromanage the staff and not allow the staff to advance in their job role.
Pros
Great vacation hours
Cons
Petty managers
Care Manager
Family Care-Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, WINovember 17, 2017
Great job but management was difficult to work with. Fast past. Enjoyable working with clients. Out of the office frequently. Coworkers were great.
Pros
flexible
hleping older people
Daily duties consist of assisting (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2017
it was okay at the time, not enough money. if you in to homecare this is not for every one. u have to love helping others, older people. my mother is still there.
Misleading
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Clinton, ILSeptember 19, 2017
Was told that I would be guaranteed 40 hours a week and I was scheduled for 32 and if your clients cancel then you just lose those hours unless you make them up which is hard to do because the clients usually don't have time or make time for you to do so. Also you don't get paid for the four days of training which is in Villa Grove (over a hour from where I live). One of my clients got suspended and they wont give me another client to make up for lost time. You get nearly no lunch break because you get 30 minutes between clients and most of that is spent driving.
Medical Admitting Clerk
Medical Admitting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2017
A day at Community Care would include checking patients in and out, making follow up appointments as needed. Verifying patients insurance as they arrive for their visit. Collecting Copays as needed as well.
fun work place
Admissions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 28, 2017
going into that job i had no experience and once i got there i as nervous but everyone was super nice and helpful. i picked up everything super fast i loved working there
Community Care was a place to care for the elderly
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 3, 2017
Making sure the clients was clean, fed and able to go to the restroom when needed. Answering phones and taking messages to ensure everything was ok with the residents stability.
Community care
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at community care , every day was a challenge and I enjoyed helping patients and parents out. I loved the work environment, and the coworker teamplay.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Volunteer
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 31, 2017
I really believe in the work that I do with this company, if you have a passion for helping others and have patience this is the field for you. You will work in school districts and in the homes of the clients, and the pay is competitive.
It's an ok place to work
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  205 bishops way brookfeild wiMay 29, 2017
I think their pay should be raised and they should change their payment company because their unprofessional and very unorganized the company needs a bit of improvement.
Pros
Caseworkers are nice and friendly
Cons
Doesn't pay enough and their payment company is unprofessional