Community College of Philadelphia Employee Review

View all Community College of Philadelphia reviews

Work - Study
Financial Aid Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 26, 2018
I worked as a work-study student at Community College. I enjoyed meeting other students and staff from many different cultures and backgrounds. I embrace diversity at Community College. I really love working under my supervisors leadership, that experience has been invaluable and priceless to me. I am truly grateful to work at Community College. I helped student apply for financial aide, grants, and referred them to one of the financial analyst for FASFA and Student Loans. I also provided them with payment plan options as well. It has been rewarding to be a student and help other students achieve their financial goals to continue furthering their education.
Pros
I recieved more clerical experience.
Cons
It was a permanent position.

Other Community College of Philadelphia Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Business Services (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19130May 20, 2019
Was able to work and go to school working at Community College of Philadelphia. Learn a lot using the copy machines and was able to use the copy machines for school graphic projects.
Pros
Longer breaks
Cons
Not enough pay
Great rewarding job
Student Tutor - Learning Lab (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 19, 2019
Great learning environment. the staff are highly motivated and love what they do. Students come into the lab and are quickly assisted with a specialist to assist their needs.
Pros
Enjoyable and rewarding
Cons
Not enough pay