Community College of Philadelphia Employee Review

View all Community College of Philadelphia reviews

Good plan to work and there can be a lot that you can learn here.
Administrative Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2019
Working at CCP has been great. I work in a lively department and have good relations with my peers. Since my inception at CCP, I have learned a great deal and have forged many good relations with people in various departments. CCP has a great tuition remission programs for workers and their family members. The only setback for myself and others is that they offer no career incentive programs. Over the last few years a lot of people have retired and have left the College.
Cons
Biggest setback - No career advancement

Other Community College of Philadelphia Employee Reviews

Lovely campus. Good facilities. Pleasant co-workers.
Adjunct Instructor of Philosophy (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2019
My experience as an adjunct faculty member has been better here than anywhere else. With a union, we have better pay, health care benefits (school pays half) and seniority.
blank
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2019
I'm not happy to leaving a public review for PCC. It's a big place and it's hard to get anything done. There are too many things going on. Nothing gets finished
Pros
Great salaries and benefits