Community College of Philadelphia Employee Review

View all Community College of Philadelphia reviews

productive, easy going workplace
Administrative Aid/ Admissions Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2018
After enrolling in community college, I decided it would be great for me to work at the college as a student as well. A typical day would include working in the school, filing, reading and checking documents and managing the work flow. The culture was quite relaxed and the most enjoyable part of working was the ability to work and go to classes in between.

Other Community College of Philadelphia Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2019
I love the director and my supervisors. The training was efficient. The staff was great. We had time to study. They treated you like staff members. We had some awesome holiday party.
Good plan to work and there can be a lot that you can learn here.
Administrative Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2019
Working at CCP has been great. I work in a lively department and have good relations with my peers. Since my inception at CCP, I have learned a great deal and have forged many good relations with people in various departments. CCP has a great tuition remission programs for workers and their family members. The only setback for myself and others is that they offer no career incentive programs. Over the last few years a lot of people have retired and have left the College.
Cons
Biggest setback - No career advancement