Community College of Rhode Island Employee Review

View all Community College of Rhode Island reviews

Cool Job
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 2, 2014
This is what I call a laid back job. The people I worked with were very nice even my boss. When students wouldn't show up I was able to work on my homework and still get paid. I was able to choose my house. Also, requesting a day off was no problem. Definitely a nice job with great pay. I wish I could have kept it.

Other Community College of Rhode Island Employee Reviews

Working as a lab assistant at CCRI
Biology Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIApril 2, 2018
While working as a lab assistant at CCRI; attending college was very rewarding. I acquired many hands on laboratory skills working for the campus and would recommend it to any other student entering the biotechnology field.
Pros
Gained a lot of experience working in lab.
Cons
Only being able to work 10 hours a week.
Superb Work place
Faculty College (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIFebruary 20, 2018
Given my experience, my history of having graduated from CCRI, my being a native of Rhode Island, and my excellent student evaluations, I am having a superb and very satisfying experience at CCRI.

A typical day at work will include classroom, of course, but also support as needed from co-faculty. Management supports help as needed but academic freedom as well.

The hardest part of the job---as with any teaching position--can include students who are excessively absent. Plenty of time is allotted to assist these students.

Every day, all faculty members assist each other as necessary. Everyone is "too busy" but they patiently offer help even so.
Pros
I am an alumna
Cons
None to Date