Community Connections Employee Review

View all Community Connections reviews

Stressful, unstustainable schedule, good benefits
Various Positions Held (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 23, 2018
Productivity requirements were high especially given the population that were provided services. The pay was terrible and on average with the rest of the nation but *not* the cost-of-living for Washington, D.C.
It was stressful and *very* few people could stay in the job and remain ethical for more than 2 years, average turn-over was less than a year.
Good benefits for provisional licensees that is not standard other places. Health benefits and retirement benefits were also exceptional.
Pros
Good benefits professionally and employment
Cons
Quick burn-out

Other Community Connections Employee Reviews

Great Mission
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC 20003May 15, 2019
Wonderful Programs for all individuals, great opportunities to improve one's life and plenty of motivation and encouragement from personnel to assist others to set and meet goals.
Pros
Ideas and concepts are present
Cons
Some work environments inside buildings need to improve sanitary, maintenance up keep and meet HUD requirements consistently.
Better Job
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 13, 2019
My pay wasn't balances out with my workload. I wanted to do much more and Community Connection there was no growth for me in this company. I decided to go back to school to get my degree.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Connections. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Connections Reviews by Location