Community Counseling and Mediation Employee Review

View all Community Counseling and Mediation reviews

This is one of the worst jobs I have ever had
LMSW (Former Employee) –  BK, NYFebruary 22, 2013
At CCM, the majority of people, fellow workers, were not respected by the supervisory staff.

The supervision was not provided consistently.

Many times LMSWs received no support at all pertaining to clients', or their own, needs.

Also when I was hired, stipulation was 'no work with children' and that is the primary population that was assigned to me. when it was questioned, I was told to 'take it or leave'.

Also, I was not paid for 2 months work because I submitted the time sheet a day late ( even though that was due to a blizzard).

I am not sure where or when the people that posted positive reviews worked but they certainly did not work at the same time or place I did. No one I worked with stayed there long-term and there was nothing but unhappiness of the staff.

If you are thinking about working there, beware.
Cons
no respect, overwork, no supervision

Other Community Counseling and Mediation Employee Reviews

experience at CCM
social work therapist fee for service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 30, 2018
Workers are recognized for their hard work; We would get a personal letter from the CEO with recognition. Clinic is up to date with OMH standards. Good supervision.
Pros
it was close to a full-time job in Brooklyn.
Cons
none; I can't think of any; I was there 2 - 3 days a week for a few hours
Awful supervisor!!
Case Planner (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 13, 2018
The supervisor has been vile to many workers and created an unpleasant atmosphere throughout the office. Her unprofessional behavior has led to a continuous high turn over rate.
Pros
Some of the staff was supportive.
Cons
Management was unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Counseling and Mediation. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Counseling and Mediation Reviews by Location