Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Government workplace
Infrastructure Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAFebruary 28, 2018
I started as a contract employee tasked with upgrading an ancient network. I enjoyed the challenge, but the politics and Managerial incompetence was overwhelming. When I was promoted to a supervisor position, there was very little guidance or training. After moving into a brand new facility in Alhambra, the commission looked to be headed in the right direction, but, it quickly became business as usual.
Pros
Covered parking
Cons
long hours, difficult culture to deal with
Wonderful!
Traffic Court Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAApril 17, 2016
I love working for this company. There is so much dynamic in the office it's hard not to show up to work. There is always a way to promote.
Benefits
Cons
No overtime opportunity
Nice place to work.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJuly 17, 2012
Busy all day; learned different functions in the same division; respectful management; team player with co-workers; helping less fortunate people has been very enjoyable.
Pros
n/a
Cons
all health care benefits available, as well as short breaks.

Want to know more about Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles Reviews by Job Title

Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles Reviews by Location