We empower employees to put patients first by supporting them and their needs. Our benefits package is just one way we show appreciation for the value they bring to our communities each day. From health insurance to financial planning to work/life balance programs, we offer tools that help enrich your professional and personal life.
Health Insurance and Services
We understand that keeping your family happy and healthy is a top priority. That is why we offer a variety of insurance plans and health services:
• Medical insurance
• Medical accounts: Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Dental insurance
• Vision coverage
• Prescription coverage
• Long- and short-term disability
• Life insurance
• Bariatric surgery discount
• Free health screenings and assessments
• Discounted personal training and classes at Community Healthplex
• Bridges to Health programs for employees living with chronic diseases
• Opportunity to earn an annual wellness incentive, which adds dollars to your HSA or HRA
Work/Life Balance Programs
• Paid time off
• Childcare discounts
• Senior care discounts
• Lifestyle change programs
• Short-term counseling for you and your family members
• Legal plan
• Adoption assistance
• Identify theft protection
• Pet insurance
• 401(k) retirement planning with employer contributions
• Indiana Family College Savings Plan
• Merit pay system
• Team pay
• Employee referral program
• Tuition assistance for approved degrees
• Nurse education opportunities
Answered by Community Health Network
We live our mission, every day. Service to the community is at the cornerstone of everything we do and our foundation for exceptional care.
Our employees build strong teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. By putting the patient first, we create an environment that promotes health and well-being.
Every employee plays a vital role in our mission. We embrace diversity and the learning and innovation that comes with it. Our employees have confidence in the future of the organization and consistently consider us a leader in the following areas:
• Work/Life flexibility balance
• Strong values and ethics
• Supportive management
• Employee appreciation
• Learning and professional development opportunities
Serving the community is an important part of who we are and a key component to living our mission as caregivers. Serve360˚ was designed to reflect our commitment to completing the circle by collectively giving back to those who gave birth to Community Health Network.
We recognize that people passionate about serving others also want to grow as individuals. That is why we offer training and professional development to help our employees fulfill their ambitions and reach their potential, including RN certification programs.
This model gives staff nurses control over their practice and can extend their influence into administrative areas.
Relationship-Based Care Model
This model advances the culture of healthcare organizations by focusing on three key relationships: relationship with self, with colleagues, and with patients/families.
Inclusion and Diversity
Together, we focus on awareness, interaction and acceptance of all as we value the differences that each person brings to the Community Team in caring and serving our patients and their families.
Our commitment to the communities we serve goes beyond our hospital walls. Our presence at community events, such as INShape Black and Minority Health Fair, Circle City IN Pride and Latino Expo allows us to reach people in new and innovative ways.
Honors and Awards
We feel grateful when other organizations acknowledge our organization and the hard work of our employees.
• Indiana’s Healthiest Employers
• Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America
• Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association
Answered by Community Health Network
Employees received insurance benefits and PTO.
Personally speak to departments employees without management in the room to see if everyone is happy and what changes could be heard. Sure he is told everything is running great. Happy employees make a happy work place.
Managers who don't have active listening skills
Once per year.
Bi-weekly direct deposited in your bank.
As a recruiter, I can tell you honestly that it can go either way... super-fast or very protracted. It just depends on how quickly the manager needs to fill the position and there is certainly more urgency around some roles than others. But you are always welcome to log in to check the status of your application or send your recruiter an email to find out if there's been any movement. We're here to help!