Community Health Network Employee Reviews in Anderson, IN

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
Amazing atmosphere
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 1, 2019
This place has such a great culture. Everyone is willing to help. The atmosphere is more like a family. A great learning environment with unlimbers opportunities to learn and grown within the company! Working the 12 hr shifts make it easier for a work/ life balance. The days go by very quickly it’s a busy environment Managers are willing to get on the floor to help
Pros
Pto, Food pantry
Cons
N/a
You can’t make a living on the wages
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 1, 2019
I liked the job itself and I have a family to take care of. No matter how many shifts I picked up I just couldn’t make enough. 25-30 hours a week wasn’t enough.
Pros
Loved the people I worked with
Cons
Not enough hours so not eligible for benefits
Productive job
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 28, 2018
Working in the cath lab at Community was a rewarding experience. We would obtain patient from floor, prep patient for procedure, set for procedure, & proceed with intervention,/diagnostic cath. All members of team were good team players & we joined together to get the job done. Again hardest part of job is the negative outcomes of patients, but overall was a very enjoyable job.
Pros
free lunch at times
Cons
late hours
Excellent
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 9, 2018
Very friendly atmosphere. Great place to work the employees were excellent. Would help you in anyway they could. I miss working there. I enjoyed going
Rn
RN (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 10, 2018
Communication with staff from management was poor! I loved my coworkers, with the exception of a few. Patients were great for the most part. Paid fairly.
Overview
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 6, 2017
Loved the doctor I worked for and the pay was good. I just couldn't work the hours the specific dr needed me to anymore with having small children at home.
fast paced
Registered Dietitian and Diabetes educator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 25, 2017
Worked closely with physicians and multi-disciplinary team to improve health for high risk patients. Physicians enjoyable and easy to work with on a daily basis.
High pace physicians practice
Registered Dietitian and Diabetes educator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 23, 2017
Work in a large physician practice as part of a Care Navigation team. Team works collaboratively in managing high risk patients to lower health care cost. I perform diet education in relationship to patients chronic diseases which has a strong focus on diabetes. Can perform all aspects with diabetes diet, monitoring, medication management and assistance, problem solving.
Pros
Great work environment and respected by physicians
Cons
Communication, support
Great place to work.
Dietary Aide/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 12, 2017
A typical day at work is very fast pace. I stay working on the dish machine and cleaning for most of the day. I also take food trays up to patients also during the day. Management is very organized and are very nice people. I can go to them at any time when I have a problem. The hardest part of the job is at the end of the night. when all the dishes from the hospital come all at once. But if you work at a fast pace you get done on time every day. The most enjoyable part is the people you work with. Everyone is really nice.
Pros
christmas bonus, great people, fun enviornment, dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off days
Cons
rude patients sometimes
Best Place to work
Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 11, 2017
Best place to work. Family oriented, with a family feeling when working. Patient experience is top priority to those that work there. Employee satisfaction is high.
Fantastic company to work for.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 26, 2017
Community Network as a whole is a fantastic company to work for. They are very active in the community. Healthcare is a tough job and unfortunately due to the nature of the job, breaks can be hard to get.
Weekend option
Lead CT/Rad weekend option tech (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 26, 2017
I loved working at Community. I worked only weekends so I could be home with my kids during the week. That was a wonderful opportunity which I am extremely grateful for. We had to relocate due to my husbands job.
Pros
Great opportunity
Excellent family-like team atmosphere
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 6, 2016
Community Hospital of Anderson is a wonderful place to work. CHA is always growing and moving in a positive direction and actively supports the community of Anderson and Madison County in many different ways. The leadership team sincerely has their employees in mind. There are always social and organizational gatherings to express appreciation. You will feel at home here, no doubt. I believe that paid time off (PTO's) begin at (appx) 8 hours per pay and you may cash those out or use them when you need extra time off. But again, the leadership (Administration) at CHA is by far and away the best group of people you will ever meet. 5 stars.
Pros
Pay, paid time off (PTO's), co-workers, and management.
Cons
Advancement rare in some departments, due to long tenured employees.