Community Health Network Employee Reviews in Fishers, IN

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
company is very community driven
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  through out networkApril 18, 2019
Majority of programs and staff are geared towards work/life balance. They value and care about ANPs and people are genuine. Continually attempting to improve processes.
Community Home Health - Fishers
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 23, 2019
Definitely a place I seen myself working long term, until management turned their back on the "small talk" that created an evil work environment. You are asked your opinion, but most of the time it doesnt help with any processes. Its pretty crazy when your sitting in a managers office talking about work related situations and someone comes in to talk to the manager-walks out-then the manager begins "back talking" about that employee, rolling their eyes. However, if you are to try and report that to your chain of command, you would not be believed. Those are just some "small" quirks that this particular building has.

The plus side was the PTO, benefits, the majority of the employees were friendly/family oriented.
Pros
flex time, Pto
Cons
small talk, managers talk behind coworkers backs
Nice place and friendly environment
Patient Account Represenative (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 26, 2018
The team I work with is very out going and willing to help others in any way they can. It is a very pleasant and fun environment. They celebrate for all kinds of occasions.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Far drive to work
Great Place to work
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 7, 2017
Opportunities are always provided to employees at all levels. Treating employees of all diversities with the greatest respect and providing opportunities of growth.
Pros
opportunities for growth of all levels
Co-workers nit picked everything - continued to verbally attack
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INApril 25, 2017
Did not feel comfortable at this work place and did not feel support from management. Felt it would be best for my own mental and emotional well being if I left this facility.
Real world job experience
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 26, 2017
During a typical day I would sit at a desk performing whatever tasks were asked of me. I learned a lot during my time at Community Health such as the day-to-day operations inside a large company. the hardest part of my job was adapting to all of the deadlines and expectations, but the most enjoyable part was just learning as much information as possible and helping out where ever I could to meet the goal of the team.
Pros
Free lunch and other company expenses