Community Health Network Employee Reviews in Kokomo, IN

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
Amazing atmosphere
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 1, 2019
This place has such a great culture. Everyone is willing to help. The atmosphere is more like a family. A great learning environment with unlimbers opportunities to learn and grown within the company! Working the 12 hr shifts make it easier for a work/ life balance. The days go by very quickly it’s a busy environment Managers are willing to get on the floor to help
Pros
Pto, Food pantry
Cons
N/a
Fast paced, productive, friendly
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 22, 2019
I enjoy my job at Community Health Network. It is very fast paced, we see several thousand patients, our office on a typical day will see about 120 patient/day. Out management is great, very flexible and understanding when it comes to life events that come about. All of my co-workers are like family to me and we are a great team.
Pros
working with childeren, fast paced
Cons
Always extremely busy, little down time to do paperwork.
Poor management & low pay
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INAugust 1, 2018
While I worked at Community Howard as a Respiratory Therapist I was constantly reprimanded by my manager for complaints by two co-workers who didn’t like me. Rather than address the issue I was repeatedly written up for petty issues such as “looking at a co-worker wrong.” When these co-workers posted comments on Facebook about assaulting me, I reported the comments. Rather than show concern for my safety on the job, I was reprimanded for being on Facebook at work during my break but they were not reprimanded at all for their threats. I was ultimately fired for supposedly hanging up on a doctor. Worst workplace I’ve ever been involved with in 20 years in the workforce. Pay is significantly lower than the estimates listed on Indeed & Glassdoor. Zero concern about employee morale but willing to be 100% petty. Avoid working here unless you’re desperate!!
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, low pay, petty employee behavior
My Work Experience
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INNovember 7, 2017
I absolutely loved my position working for Community. I got the pleasure of working for North Central Indiana Peds. Brandi McClain is the best Office Manager I have ever met! I would still be there had the military not relocated us. I got to work with some very amazing and positive people. I was also able to meet and have wonderful relationships with our patients and their parents ! We were like a family and one I miss very much! I would recommend working for them in a heart beat. You will always feel you are in good hands !!
Addictions Counselor (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJune 18, 2017
Supervisor was fair. Had to hustle at times to get
treatment plans and reports in.
Enjoyed working with clients.
Had to keep up with education and
licensure.
Great place to work!
PC/Desktop Support technician (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 7, 2017
Working at Community Health network was a great experience. Employees thoughts and opinions are taken seriously. Communication between departments and teams was excellent. I enjoyed my time working for Community and always felt respected and appreciated.
Customer oriented, great work atmosphere, good compensation
Registered CT Technologist, PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INFebruary 4, 2017
The best part of my job are the patients and the interactions I have daily with not only the patient, but their family members. Our department is deeply committed to all we serve.
Its good
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INSeptember 28, 2016
Good place to work. I been here a year I just want to better myself and move forward and do what I love and that is working at a desk or computer and meeting new people daily
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Short breaks, pay for your lunch
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 19, 2016
Not very informative. Mangement is out of touch and doesnt display team work. Human resouces is hard to reach, and doesnt follow up on department issues.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Low pay scale, they float you to different floors too often, lacks team work