Community Health Network Employee Reviews for Certified Medical Assistant

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
company is very community driven
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  through out networkApril 18, 2019
Majority of programs and staff are geared towards work/life balance. They value and care about ANPs and people are genuine. Continually attempting to improve processes.
Fast paced, productive, friendly
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 22, 2019
I enjoy my job at Community Health Network. It is very fast paced, we see several thousand patients, our office on a typical day will see about 120 patient/day. Out management is great, very flexible and understanding when it comes to life events that come about. All of my co-workers are like family to me and we are a great team.
Pros
working with childeren, fast paced
Cons
Always extremely busy, little down time to do paperwork.
Learning new things daily
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  OrthopedicsDecember 5, 2018
A good environment and large diverse of people. Insurance benefits were nice. Tuition reinbursement was also offered. I would recommend to family and friends.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2018
Great place to work. I learned a lot with Community and was cross trained on various jobs. The management were good people to work for and cared about their staff, and committed to patients first.
Productive and Learning Organization
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 12, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Community Health Network, I only left because I had bought a home on the far Westside, and wanting to find employment closer to home.
Pros
Pitch-ins
Cons
Short lunch break
productive and sucessful
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 28, 2018
A typical day at work for me includes, Patient triage for a Doc that is in very high demand,he is a very valued. Obtaining Prior Authorizations for medical procedures and medication, sending reords to desired offices for referred patients and rooming patients for evaluation by physicians. I have learned so much about medications and their affects, I've seen people beat sicknesses like diabetes, HTN, HDL, Cancer and many other things.
The hardest part of my Job is getting everyone in for urgent care appointments on the same day because Pt's refuse to see any other physician, I love my job we are more like family. Everyone pitches in and helps. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see my hard work pay off. Patients and Physicians happy and well.
Pros
free lunch
Work work work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 3, 2018
As a whole, Community Health Network is a great organization to work for. The atmosphere is welcoming and they truly care about their patients. The most enjoyable part of the day is being able to work hands on with the patients, basically the clinical aspect is amazing. The hardest part, would definitely have to be balancing the difficult patients during busy times, but that's apart of the medical life. The workplace culture within my office, could use some work but aside from that, community as a whole has a great workplace environment.
Good
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2018
positive place to work with good management and room for advancement, PTO, over time pay, weekend differential, discounts, insurance benefits, work site care clinics
Pros
Pto
Cut throat
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 12, 2017
This is a difficult place to work for when management doesn't care about your well being. You are required to work long days and then nothing in return
Overview
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 6, 2017
Loved the doctor I worked for and the pay was good. I just couldn't work the hours the specific dr needed me to anymore with having small children at home.
loved the managers and the doctors very much
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, IN 46143April 7, 2017
I enjoyed pediatrics, OBGYN, Family Practice. loved working with children and the staff everyday, hated the drive and the pay wasn't what I expected or was looking for
Good place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 17, 2016
This is a great place to work. I am very appreciative of this company. After so many interview fresh out of college, they gave me the opportunity to start my career, when everyone else was saying they could not hire me due to my lack of experience.
great coworkers and docs to work with
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 9, 2015
love the company and the people i work with, just looking for somewhere closer to home. I love working with pediatric patients and getting to see their smiling faces every day
Great place to work with caring and understanding management.
Certified Medical Assistant- Back Office (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for Family Medicine Care Hillsdale. Everyone was very accommodating in helping me learn procedures I didn't know and feel comfortable with those that I did. Welcomed me with openly. Patients were accepting. Doctors were helpful and understanding when you were not sure about how to assist and instead of getting upset they took time to show and explain. Management made a point everyday of coming around to say hello and check in to see that everyone was ok.
I would recommend Community Health Network as a place to work to anyone.