Community Health Network Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
company is very community driven
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  through out networkApril 18, 2019
Majority of programs and staff are geared towards work/life balance. They value and care about ANPs and people are genuine. Continually attempting to improve processes.
Cma
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2019
Always, always cover your butt and keep records of everything.
Patient documentation is a very big part of your career. You must constantly stay busy as they do not like overtime. You must get all your work done during your 8 hour shift in an office.
Community Rocks!!!!
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 20, 2018
The best company to work for PERIOD!!! Very professional ,they practice what they preach! Great management,and employer as a whole. A company that's definitely willing to invest in their employees.
Community Hospital was a great place to work!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 5, 2018
Busy is a word I would choose to describe how the day usually ran in the office. Very high paced but a lot of opportunities to learn new things every day. The staff at that time was very good to work with, all team players.
workplace culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2018
The doctors that are in my office are amazing in every way. Feels like they really care about you. I stay for the patients! Believe management can do better. but believe that's anywhere you go.
Great culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INSeptember 18, 2017
It is a great working place with all co-workers sharing the same goal - patient care! And it is a great feeling being able to help others. But we are so focused on our patients that our managers often forget to take care of their staff first.
Poor management
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 17, 2017
Company only cares about profit, and numbers, in.all sites there is poor management exept in one... low pay, the workload is great, never ends.
Poor job culture, they allow injustice from providets toward workers as they say those are the money makers. HR is a joke.
Pros
Sundays off.
Cons
Long list.
Fast pace
Registered Medical Assistant (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at community its just sad I had to leave.

Coworkers were friendly, helpful and encouraging. If there's something you don't get there is always someone there to help u out. It is a help one teach one environment.
It was a very nice environment with great management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 4, 2017
I would triage phone calls, room patients and assist the doctors with all their needs. I loved the provider and the office. The manager was always available to help and communicated very well with everyone.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
It was far away from my home
Co-workers nit picked everything - continued to verbally attack
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INApril 25, 2017
Did not feel comfortable at this work place and did not feel support from management. Felt it would be best for my own mental and emotional well being if I left this facility.
Great Company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 18, 2017
I am interesting in joining a career with Community Health Network because it offers me an opportunity for advancing my career, with much room for moving up and i have a chance to help and caring to another. Community Health Network is one of the best healthcare field and It's also well known growing organization with the ability to help jumps tart my careers.
Working for community
Medical Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2016
Working for Community Health Network has been a great learning experience. The physicians that I have worked with is very compassionate about patient care. I have learned how to put patient's first. I have learned to really appreciate the patients, co-workers and health care in general. The hardest part of the job is the lack of communication and the most enjoyable part is helping others. Management at my location is horrible. Nothing is confidential.
Pros
Flexible
Busy, Growing Practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 7, 2014
I have learned a lot in the short time that I have been with podiatry. I have had some good training being as this was my first job in a podiatry office. I would have to say that this company has a very high turn over rate and has yet to figure out why their employees come and go. I have enjoyed learning the podiatric field as I believe it will help me further advance my career. I never imagined being able to perform x-rays on a patient or even applying a below the knee cast.
Care Connect Project
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 12, 2014
I would travel office to office and teach employees the new software/ EMR, EPIC.

It was fun to train employees. They were very thankful for my outstanding work and knowledge of the software
Pros
Training employees and compliments
Cons
driving all over the state to different offices