Community Health Network Employee Reviews for Patient Services Representative

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
company is very community driven
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  through out networkApril 18, 2019
Majority of programs and staff are geared towards work/life balance. They value and care about ANPs and people are genuine. Continually attempting to improve processes.
Good starting pay with lots of hours available.
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 24, 2019
Loved what I did but too many changes in department everyday. Should work with employees more to make department work. Employees make a department and managers should try to listen to them and actually implement their ideas.
Pros
Good insurance and hours.
Cons
Home life not important.
Quick paced Environment
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, INFebruary 28, 2019
It was a very high paced environment. A family practice with two DO and two NP's. I made a few friends there that made the days pleasant. The patients were great and some seemed like family.
Good Place
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 28, 2018
Overall it is a good place to work. There is a lack of advancement opportunities on the south side. The benefits are good. Management could be better.
Excellent
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 9, 2018
Very friendly atmosphere. Great place to work the employees were excellent. Would help you in anyway they could. I miss working there. I enjoyed going
Excellent Health care
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2018
Excellent health care company, very detailed to their patients which for me was a plus. Always putting the patient first is their motto, patients care was highly enforced. Management was always there when needed, to lend a helping hand. Most enjoyable part of my job was leaving each day feeling I had made a difference in someone's life just putting a smile on their face and asking if there "was anything I could do" to make it better.
Great company
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 28, 2018
It is a great company to work for . They understand the life style of military spouses and our families. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get their foot in the medical field .
My Work Experience
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INNovember 7, 2017
I absolutely loved my position working for Community. I got the pleasure of working for North Central Indiana Peds. Brandi McClain is the best Office Manager I have ever met! I would still be there had the military not relocated us. I got to work with some very amazing and positive people. I was also able to meet and have wonderful relationships with our patients and their parents ! We were like a family and one I miss very much! I would recommend working for them in a heart beat. You will always feel you are in good hands !!
ok
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2017
it is ok, a little slow for my taste. I would like to be somewhere that there is a challenge and here it is getting worse and worse I just want to work to my full potential that it all.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Okay place to work, everyday is pretty much the same. The staff members are cool, company values experience. So if you're wanting to move up experience is key
Fast paced clinic
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2017
Very busy clinic consisting of 12-14 hour days. Diversity and multi tasking a must. Registration, data entry and patient /customer service a priority!! Best part of my day was when I truly helped out a patient, whether it be their registration process and getting them back to be treated in a timely manner.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Need Longer breaks due to length of worked hours.
Hosipal
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2017
Worked in orthopedic surgery. Wonderful place,staff, and managers. Left only because my husband was transferred.

Very organized