Community Health Network Culture reviews

Featured review
Community Health Network selected this as a representative review
Amazing atmosphere
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 1, 2019
This place has such a great culture. Everyone is willing to help. The atmosphere is more like a family. A great learning environment with unlimbers opportunities to learn and grown within the company! Working the 12 hr shifts make it easier for a work/ life balance. The days go by very quickly it’s a busy environment Managers are willing to get on the floor to help
Pros
Pto, Food pantry
Cons
N/a
Excellent
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 9, 2018
Very friendly atmosphere. Great place to work the employees were excellent. Would help you in anyway they could. I miss working there. I enjoyed going
Leadership of the Network is awesome
DIRECTOR, QUALITY RESOURCES & RISK MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2018
I like the Network- senior leadership is awesome. The culture is driven by the mission, vision and values. This is reinforced by senior leaders on a daily basis.
Work work work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 3, 2018
As a whole, Community Health Network is a great organization to work for. The atmosphere is welcoming and they truly care about their patients. The most enjoyable part of the day is being able to work hands on with the patients, basically the clinical aspect is amazing. The hardest part, would definitely have to be balancing the difficult patients during busy times, but that's apart of the medical life. The workplace culture within my office, could use some work but aside from that, community as a whole has a great workplace environment.
productive
CRCST (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 29, 2018
Community is a great place to work. I personally enjoy working there. I just need a change in my environment. more family time. And need a job that's not so physical. Management was fair some what. I learned to be a leader and for the most part I enjoyed helping everyone
Pros
team pay
Cons
some benifits
Review Summary
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 19, 2018
Community Health Network was a very good place to work. I really enjoyed working there. Great atmosphere. Great people to work around. The location was good too.
noi review
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 16, 2018
compensation is changing to decrease pay greater than 50% for home health therapist

great benefits

when hired culture was positive and growth in the position was available
Good Place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2018
I enjoy the culture and the people are terrific. Its a large company but feels small because of the structure and accessibility to leadership. However, its hard to advance beyond a certain level.
Pros
culture, people, atmosphere
Cons
no path for career advancement
Nice place and friendly environment
Patient Account Represenative (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 26, 2018
The team I work with is very out going and willing to help others in any way they can. It is a very pleasant and fun environment. They celebrate for all kinds of occasions.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Far drive to work
boring
Help Desk Technician / NOC Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 26, 2018
It was very competitive we werent aloud to talk amongst one another which in this field is very hard because each one of us has a different level of knowledge
Love this job
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2018
There really a grest company to work for
Very safe environment and the employees loved to have u on there team
I loved going to work every time i was there
Relationship with co-workers
Accounts Receivable Specialist- Revenue Cycle (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2018
I built very strong relationship with my team that has lasted over the years. I can't imagine not knowing these wonderful people and all their abilities.
Rn
RN (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 10, 2018
Communication with staff from management was poor! I loved my coworkers, with the exception of a few. Patients were great for the most part. Paid fairly.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2018
Overall, Community is a good place to work. They try to stay competitive with wages. My unit has a "family" atmosphere. I have a great bunch of coworkers and leadership who look out for each other.
Pros
Great coworkers, ability to advance
Cons
Fast paced
Great company to work for
RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2018
I have zero complaints about CHN. The culture is one of teamwork, putting patients first and innovations, and determination. Every campus demonstrates the PRIIDE values.
Overall Good Company
Practice Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2018
I was fortunate to work with a number of excellent doctors and staff members at one of the clinics. While there were always challenges to deal with it was a great job.
great place to work
Senior Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2018
Flexible schedule, great co-workers, one-on-one patient care time.
Good management, varied patient population, able to see various diagnoses.
Feel valuable to the compainy
Pros
work culture
Cons
big company - sometimes communication lacks
A large organization with a small hometown feel
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 31, 2018
A company that truly lives out its mission and values; collaborative teamwork; caring and compassionate workplace culture; work/life balance valued; volunteerism and community service is promoted
Pros
Your voice is heard and valued
family
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 22, 2017
Community is a great environment to work in. It is like a family and there are many people that this is the only place that they will work. They take care of the patients like they are family members.
Good Place to Work
ServiceNow Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2017
Community Health Network really cares about their employees and makes sure to treat them with respect and appreciation. No office politics or long hours. Good friendly people.
Pros
Work-life balance, friendly coworkers
Cons
Can be boring occasionally
Great culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INSeptember 18, 2017
It is a great working place with all co-workers sharing the same goal - patient care! And it is a great feeling being able to help others. But we are so focused on our patients that our managers often forget to take care of their staff first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight