Community Health Network Employee Review

View all Community Health Network reviews

Work work work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 3, 2018
As a whole, Community Health Network is a great organization to work for. The atmosphere is welcoming and they truly care about their patients. The most enjoyable part of the day is being able to work hands on with the patients, basically the clinical aspect is amazing. The hardest part, would definitely have to be balancing the difficult patients during busy times, but that's apart of the medical life. The workplace culture within my office, could use some work but aside from that, community as a whole has a great workplace environment.

Other Community Health Network Employee Reviews

Review
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 24, 2019
Management is poor. Seniority means nothing. Hostile workplace. Employees are not treated equally.
They care about making money & making customers happy at the expense of good patient care.
Great Place to Work
Patient Support Partner (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2019
I have worked part-time at Community Hospital South for 3 years now. I have worked with amazing staff members and had the opportunity to further my degree through them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight