Community Health Network Employee Review

View all Community Health Network reviews

Ok place to work at .
Patient Access Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2018
One thing about Community Health Network that stands out among the other health network is, We are patient focus. We really mean what we said about patients come first.

A typical day at work is greeting patients as come for us to schedule their next appointments.

I have learned how to do authorization for chemo therapy, radiation therapy and radiology. I learned about all the functions of Patient Access, in the office and hospital setting.

We use to have a great workplace culture but that all changed with we moved into a new big building. Our workplace culture is very vague. That is the hardest part about this job.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the patient. I love working with patients.
Pros
Bonuses every year.
Cons
Management.

Other Community Health Network Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Patient Support Partner (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2019
I have worked part-time at Community Hospital South for 3 years now. I have worked with amazing staff members and had the opportunity to further my degree through them.
Fast paced, productive, friendly
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 22, 2019
I enjoy my job at Community Health Network. It is very fast paced, we see several thousand patients, our office on a typical day will see about 120 patient/day. Out management is great, very flexible and understanding when it comes to life events that come about. All of my co-workers are like family to me and we are a great team.
Pros
working with childeren, fast paced
Cons
Always extremely busy, little down time to do paperwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight