Community Health Network Employee Review

View all Community Health Network reviews

Not Recommended
Provider (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 20, 2018
Understaffed and unengaged management. Management itself is disorganized and with minimal communication. Good pay, but not worth the stress and hassells. Do NOT recommend them as an employer. The culture is mostly in protecting the company and not the employee. As their commercial says..."Exceptional Care, Simply Delivered"...it's truly exceptional in that it is less than desirable and it truly is simply delivered with little or no thought and bending to the squeaky wheel that always gets the attention. The care is truly "simply delivered" supported by minimal thought into organization and morale and as "simply" as possible. Do the community (not the hospital network) a favor and look somewhere else.

**Of note...there is a Corporate Integrity Agreement in place set by the OIG of the Dept. of Health and Human Services, for overbilling Medicare/Medicaid for years! Here's the website for reference:

Would you want to work or seek care at a facility with such procedures in place by the OIG?

Other Community Health Network Employee Reviews

Fast paced, productive, friendly
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMay 22, 2019
I enjoy my job at Community Health Network. It is very fast paced, we see several thousand patients, our office on a typical day will see about 120 patient/day. Out management is great, very flexible and understanding when it comes to life events that come about. All of my co-workers are like family to me and we are a great team.
Pros
working with childeren, fast paced
Cons
Always extremely busy, little down time to do paperwork.
Great Beneits
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 16, 2019
A typical day at work was extremely stressful with the case load of surgeries.
I learned a lot about being in a face paced work environment mixed with lots of different personalities.
the hardest part of the job was trying to please each tech, nurse and doctor.
the most enjoyable part of the position is helping people who don't even know what you do for them as far as instrumentation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight