Community Healthcare System Employee Reviews for Technologist

3.5Pay & Benefits
Very catty environment.
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Hobart, INOctober 4, 2017
Extremely difficult to communicate with management. They ignore issues and don't want to improve the department or satisfaction of current employees. HR ignores how much their employees are mistreated so it will continue forever.
Radiology
Xray technologist (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJune 7, 2017
Great coworkers. Constantly understaffed and working short. Anything to save money on staffing. Although the hospital makes a lot of money. As a non for profit hospital you can see how much money it makes on a .gov website. Management plays favorites and only cares about patient perception not actual patient care.
I enjoy what I do, but looking forward to the next step in my carreer.
Computed Tomography Technologist (Current Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 27, 2013
I am a motivated, dedicated, efficient team player, who currently works for Community Healthcare Systems . I deliver high quality work while working in the special imaging department at Community Hospital. I believe this position presents an ideal next step in my career.

While working for Community Hospital, I have mastered multitasking, working well under pressure, problem solving, and outstanding work ethics. My education and work background has given me excellent computer knowledge and the experience I need for this position. I am competent with Epic, MS Word, Excel, PACS, PowerPoint and many other clinical information systems.

I assure that you will find me to be well spoken, energetic, confident, and personable.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my credentials and experience. I am confident that I will be an excellent candidate for this position and hope that you give me the opportunity to interview for the position.