COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH Employee Reviews

Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2018
The patients & there families were amazing. I’m glad I got the opportunity to work with them. I miss everyone of them. I can’t wait to with more families & patients in the future.
Great chance for advancement
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHMarch 22, 2018
for the short amount of time I worked at CHH, I was able to advance quickly and expand my knowledge base- management is wonderful and willing to help you learn and further your education and career.
Cons
poor pay- very stressful
Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 6, 2018
Providing care for patients in their home. Taking vital signs, assisting with daily personal care, traveling from home to home to see patients.
I learned to be organized and how to important it is to just listen. I loved my job and the people I worked with. Management was excellent and always had work for me to do. The hardest part of my job was having to give it up and the most enjoyable part of my job was the people I took care of and work for.
Pros
the job pays hourly, good benefits
Work environment
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKFebruary 27, 2018
Collaborative work environment with easy communication between staff and management. Patient care coordination was easy to transition between disciplines. Charting was inclusive and simple to learn.
Pros
Communication
Cons
pay
poor
Registered Nurse, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  East Liverpool, OHFebruary 16, 2018
they did not train I got one day with a nurse asked about computer class response was what is that they thru me out without any training, no one was helpful
Pros
location
Cons
pay, training
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNFebruary 13, 2018
Spend around 2 hours at each clients residence providing assistance with cares or housekeeping. I enjoyed working with each and every client they were friendly, thoughtful, and you begin to development a bond which, in return gains their trust in you. You not only build working relationships with the client's but, also with the families. I will miss my coworkers and my clients but, there is a time where you have to move on and broaden your horizons, and the path I chose was Medical Assisting.
Pros
friendly, great clients
Cons
pay, no mileage reimbursement, expensive healthcare
Great team
RN (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILFebruary 9, 2018
Great place to work. Worked with Great team and management at this agency. Patients are usually happy to work with the team of nurses and therapists from Community agency due to timely visit and intervention.
decent amount of work
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Greenfield Park, NYJanuary 21, 2018
it was ok. had a fairly good amount of work per week. my schedulers were nice even though I have never met them in person. They were flexible when I had my own life to take care of.
Enjoyable work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 9, 2017
Entry level position. Full time with benefits. Few opportunities for advancement. Community travel required for building a book of business. Management was very supportive of the building process.
The hardest part of the job
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peekskill, NYJune 1, 2017
The hardest part of the job was creating a personal bond with the patient enough for them to gain trust. Making sure the patient fully accomplishes their goals and mandatory assignments were completed. Sometimes depending on the patients body type it could create difficulty when having to change them and having to help them bathe themselves.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
lack of organization
Growing Company with interesting opportunities
Staff RN/CM (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KY 42301March 13, 2017
A typical day involves seeing homebound patients to provide medical care/education re: their disease process. It's an opportunity to be independent, yet have someone to call on when you need them. Management is available and willing to assist.
The hardest part of the job is travel and arranging your schedule. It is a satisfying job in which you can see patients attain their goals.
Pros
independence
Cons
travel, on call
good job
Aide (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYJanuary 27, 2017
learned how to work with kids, and people in need , became fast learner and problem solver. great job to succeed. good for people who want to learn ,
Pros
learned to work with others
Great place to work!
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNDecember 12, 2016
As a home care charge nurse, I thought this was a great place to work! The staff were great. Managers/DON was flexible with schedule. They understand home/work balance.

Easy to talk to and gain knowledge. As a new RN and home care nurse - I learned a great deal.
Good staff.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Ironton, OHSeptember 26, 2016
Good staff, easy to work with. Need to work on their hourly rate, but other then that the staff is good to work with. Will continue to work for them as long as I can get hours.
loved it!
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2016
while working at community home health i really enjoyed this position i was able to care for others as well as help them with their daily routine which they could not do on there own
Excellent
Pre-Op Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLMay 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for the company. The overall atmosphere was very pleasant. It was a very well fitting position. Assisting the patients and completing my job to perfection was a pleasure.
Pros
Supervisor was kind
Cons
The company was slow and later laid me off
home health visits for patients w/ skilled need
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 30, 2016
Typical day of 5-6 visits for patients who are homebound. My greatest reward from the position was the teaching that I was able to provide to my patients in order to help them maintain/improve health and remain at home rather that hospital or ECF.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
travel areas could be large
great work enviroment
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLApril 12, 2016
community home was a great company to work for the owners always made sure tht you knew that they appreciated our work and making their company successful
Scheduler / Business Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 15, 2015
Okay place to work at times did not car for work very long hours and having to not spend more quality time with my family and was not properly compensated.
Pros
Bouns
Cons
Working very long hours and was not compensated
Productive and well managed workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJune 30, 2015
i enjoyed working here because the cases were close to my home and i was able to provide excellent care to my clients. I enjoy helping people and that is what i do best at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMMUNITY HOME HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.