Community Hospital OKC Employee Review

View all Community Hospital OKC reviews

Do not work for this company!
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2017
I worked in the Surgical Department as an RN for 6 years, and I never worked in a more hostile and critical environment. Nepotism was rampant, and if you weren't related to or lifelong friends with someone in management, you didn't have a chance. They were constantly terminating people for absolutely no reason. Oh don't get me wrong, there were always "reasons". Sometimes they would terminate someone just to make room for one of their friends. The pay and benefits were good. And I did learn a lot while I worked there, like the world can be a mean place, you can't trust everyone, and sometimes it's worth it to make less money to work in a better environment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Hostile environment

Other Community Hospital OKC Employee Reviews

Couple Great employees
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2019
Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is The Work Environment Meeting New People Everyday.
Hardest Part Of The Job Is Trying To Do Your Work Without Constant Interruption By Other Employees.
Not a fun place to work. Pay is low in comparison to most places. Issues are not addressed by management.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2019
Just don't bother working here unless you have a good friend that's been there forever. Very clickish atmosphere. The staff are very inappropriate at times. Management ignores issues needing to be dealt with.
Pros
The food is good in the cafeteria.
Cons
Just too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Hospital OKC. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Hospital OKC Reviews by Location