Community Hospital OKC Employee Review

View all Community Hospital OKC reviews

Very good place to work
Medical Billing Appeals Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 8, 2015
Work consisted of reviewing medical claims and eobs. I made the determination on whether a claim could be fixed and resubmitted or an appeal needed to be done. The necessary action was taken to get the claim paid.

I learned about claims and what needs to be done to get them paid. I mainly worked with orthopedics but also did general practice, ob/gyn, pain management, bariatric, workers comp. etc.

I worked well with my co-workers and we always utilized each other if there was a question that needed an answer. We had the best management. They were always there when they were needed.

The one thing that was most enjoyable was when there was an extremely difficult claim not being paid and getting it handled so that it was paid. The most difficult ones are the ones that there is absolutely nothing that could be done to get the claim paid. This would be mostly a medical necessity issue and it becomes an elective surgery.
Pros
great management, co-workers, healthcare and other benefits
Cons
can't think of any

Other Community Hospital OKC Employee Reviews

Couple Great employees
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2019
Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is The Work Environment Meeting New People Everyday.
Hardest Part Of The Job Is Trying To Do Your Work Without Constant Interruption By Other Employees.
Not a fun place to work. Pay is low in comparison to most places. Issues are not addressed by management.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2019
Just don't bother working here unless you have a good friend that's been there forever. Very clickish atmosphere. The staff are very inappropriate at times. Management ignores issues needing to be dealt with.
Pros
The food is good in the cafeteria.
Cons
Just too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Hospital OKC. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Hospital OKC Reviews by Location