Community Hospital OKC Employee Review

View all Community Hospital OKC reviews

Amazing Company
Director of Project Management (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 12, 2013
By far, one of the best places I've ever worked. I started as a contractor before being hired directly to the IT Department. I know all departments are operated differently, but the IT Dept. was a great place to be at HPI. Great management and very focused on community, family, growth and team. I've learned a ton while at HPI and sorely miss the team and company.
Pros
Great work/life balance, focused on employees and growth

Other Community Hospital OKC Employee Reviews

Couple Great employees
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2019
Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is The Work Environment Meeting New People Everyday.
Hardest Part Of The Job Is Trying To Do Your Work Without Constant Interruption By Other Employees.
Not a fun place to work. Pay is low in comparison to most places. Issues are not addressed by management.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2019
Just don't bother working here unless you have a good friend that's been there forever. Very clickish atmosphere. The staff are very inappropriate at times. Management ignores issues needing to be dealt with.
Pros
The food is good in the cafeteria.
Cons
Just too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Hospital OKC. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Hospital OKC Reviews by Location