Community Hospital OKC Employee Review

View all Community Hospital OKC reviews

Sterile processing
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 11, 2017
The worst job I've ever had in my life.too many chiefs.There is no training process your thrown in there to figure it out. The only time management will talk to you is when you do something wrong that you was not properly train to do anyway. I feel like this place will be a great place to work when they get some new management.I only speak for the north campus don't know how south runs.
Pros
nice pay
Cons
very unorganized

Other Community Hospital OKC Employee Reviews

Couple Great employees
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 5, 2019
Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is The Work Environment Meeting New People Everyday.
Hardest Part Of The Job Is Trying To Do Your Work Without Constant Interruption By Other Employees.
Not a fun place to work. Pay is low in comparison to most places. Issues are not addressed by management.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2019
Just don't bother working here unless you have a good friend that's been there forever. Very clickish atmosphere. The staff are very inappropriate at times. Management ignores issues needing to be dealt with.
Pros
The food is good in the cafeteria.
Cons
Just too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Hospital OKC. Our community is ready to answer.

Community Hospital OKC Reviews by Location