Community Nursing and Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Poor
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 9, 2018
It was not a good place to work. The turn over rate is high. Care for residents could have been better. There was no team work or togetherness. On you
Community Nursing
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2018
I was part time so i was unable to receive their benefits. I would direct family members to patients rooms, answer phone calls and order supplies for staff.
Community North
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  16th ritterDecember 12, 2017
Just needed better pay. i was only making 10 dollars a hour. very hard to live off of but as for as the company i really liked a lot and would consider working there again if i had to.
Pros
good company
Cons
low pay
CNA (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 22, 2016
Everyone in this company would do what they could to make your job productive and satisfying, Would help in anyway possible.
Pros
Friendship
Cons
Leaving
Fun and productivity
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day at work for me is arrive, receive report, count narcotics, pass meds, do treatments, charting, second med pass, wounds and second charting.
I learned how to balance my schedule.
I work hand in hand with management to ensure we are operating at our highest potential.
I believe in teamwork, If you have the time and ability to help one another, do it.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with loss. It happens so often in my line of work.
I love seeing a resident complete their therapy and go home. Watching their journey and helping them along the way.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Seeing people hurt
Nice place to work
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Stephenville, TXJuly 20, 2014
Goodish place to work. i dont want to write a review for this place so ..this is all i have to say sorry ,, i am glad it is run by someone eles now so it may be a better place now ..
Pros
1hour lunch break
Cons
had alot of over time
likes it
Department Head Medical Records/ Central Supply (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2014
great place to grow and expand, really enjoyed the environment and all the management were great