Community REACH CENTER Employee Reviews

Not the place for a satisfying career
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJuly 11, 2018
Poor work culture and attitude, misinformed and judgmental management, excess workload. If you need a place to start out, give it a shot. I am sure this will not last.
Great but Stressful Work
Peer Specialist, Crisis Stabilization Unit (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 21, 2018
The work is stressful but rewarding. I would love to see more training around burn-out and self-care as this tends to happen more in this position. The team is very experienced as well. We have fun trainings and management goes out of their way to make us feel welcome.
Pros
Healthcare, bonuses, experiences team
Cons
n/a
Professional and supportive atmosphere
Out Patient Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJune 17, 2018
The Commerce City location where I worked had the best manager I've ever worked for. Overall the agency is forward thinking and a leader in community mental health. They are always on the leading edge of innovation and direct services to clients.

Personally I felt the day to day work load to be too much for not great compensation. It's a wonderful place for someone to start their career but not enough there to keep staff.
Pros
Excellent leadership and open to innovation
Cons
Low compensation and too high work expectations
Fast paced but very rewarding
Mental Health Clinician (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, COJune 13, 2018
Very rewarding place to work for someone looking for experience in the field of psychology. I work with a great team which is essential for success within this field.
Well managed organization with consumer care and employees as priority
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Commerce City, COJune 10, 2018
A goal for CRC – meeting the needs of the consumers. In order to do this management is intuitive to the financial aspects of the healthcare market. This perception, realizes growth possibilities. Growth possibilities within the healthcare market incites growth within the company. When the company grows it opens opportunities for employees. All of this opens opportunities for the community, making more services available to the consumers. Therefore, meeting the needs of the consumers – meeting a goal for CRC. Well managed organization where everyone profits.

Employees profit in the way of meeting professional goals. Goals to include receiving CAC, LAC and LPC supervision hours. When the employees make this a priority, supervisors will support these individuals without hesitation with individuals and group supervision. CRC is a collaborative team effort and management truly want to see each of us succeed in the process of learning. There is a true mentality of learning and “how can I help you learn” it is shocking. This opens the door to true professional growth. I believe professional growth is a top priority for each employee at CRC.
Pros
Training towards certifications and licensure
Cons
Only serves Adams counties
Great benefits, poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 18, 2018
The one thing i can say positive about this place is that the benefits are amazing. With that being said, there are far more negative aspects of this company; pay is low, they aren't supportive of advancement (even though they claim they are), management isn't supportive of employees, caseloads are high, and the supervision is hit or miss.
Very focused on providing quality assistance for the clients
Accounting Associate III - Escrow (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 26, 2018
The company to me is a unique place helping in the area of mental health. The professionalism and compassion the company exhibits for the clients is top notch. They want so much for all the clients to successful in all areas of their lives. Within the little amount of time I had there it was a very rewarding experience.
Great co-workers
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COApril 6, 2018
This position allowed for flexibility and ability to connect with clients. I was able to develop my therapeutic skills. Management is not supportive, lacks understanding of the needs and challenges facing those providing direct care. The work culture is negative and upper management is not open to feedback or addressing issues when brought to their attention. They talk about retaining employees but don't do anything to address retention issues. The best part of the job are the clients. The hardest part of the job is the constant turnover and disconnect between management and direct care staff. This is a good agency for new clinicians who want to get experience and clinical supervision.
Pros
Supportive colleges, Pto
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, focus on quantity not quality of work
Mental Health
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMarch 21, 2018
I enjoyed working at Community Reach but was not able to survive on the pay. I had a great manager, great paid time off but medical benefits were limited to one agency,
Pros
great learing enviroment
Cons
only one type of medical plan option, pay
High recommendation
Licensed Professional Counselor (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COJanuary 12, 2018
Great place to work, great staff, challenging and interesting work, great benefits. There is a chance to make a difference in people's lives through work. I worked there for 20 years. It was a great learning and growing opportunity professionally.
They say welcome but mean we don't want you hear.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 4, 2017
That place is so ghetto. I don't know where all the money goes to because it doesn't go to the employees or to upgrading their facilities. The places smell like mold and urine and the employees get paid dirt.
Pros
Good PTO
Cons
Not good pay
Supportive environment
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COOctober 28, 2017
An amazingly supportive work environment. good compensation. Excellent PAL. A level of trust exists, odd feeling because this has rarely existed in my career.
Pros
Trust, work life balance
Cons
Will let you know
Lacks advncement
Mental Health Clinician (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 31, 2017
Very difficult to move ahead in this company does not recognize good employees low wages for staff as compared to offer workers who have little to no contact with clients.
Company working towards being a destination employment company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COApril 13, 2017
I have enjoyed my time here and all the experience and knowledge that I've gained. The growth in clients is something very rewarding and uplifting to see. Depending on your education there is opportunity to move up and into different positions.
Pros
Flexible with work/home life balance
Cons
Lower level on the salary bases for MA's
Worse Company to Work for
Will not reply (Former Employee) –  ThorntonOctober 12, 2015
Do not work for this company. The Management does not believe in what they promote. This company is a hostile work environment and does nothing to correct it.
Poor management.
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COAugust 22, 2015
Poor management. Chaotic organization and does not have clear direction. Professes to have "open door policy" but doesn't really want to have employee input.
An Excellent Place to Gain Experience and to Grow
Residential Clinician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
I honed my clinical skills, have multiple opportunities for advancement, and felt supported by management. I would still be working there had I not moved to Virginia.
Pros
Support from Management, Opportunities for Advancement
Supportive and flexible work environment
School-Based Therapist (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJune 9, 2015
Received free individual and group supervision. Lots of training opportunities. Great PTO policy. Good benefits. Friendly and supportive staff.
Outpatient Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Northglenn, COMarch 8, 2015
Lots of opportunity to learn skills related to case management and counseling. Management was supportive. Great coworkers and lots of opportunity for informative trainings.
Amazing Culture
Peer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 3, 2014
Community Reach has an amazing culture. I most enjoy working with co-workers, coming together to help the people we serve. The highest reward is making a difference in someone's life.