Community REACH CENTER Employee Review

View all Community REACH CENTER reviews

An experienced Manager with the organization skills needed to be successful in today's world.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, COApril 9, 2013
One of the best things about my current job is that there is no 'typical' day at work. I regularly wear many different hats, including that of Program Manager, Disaster Response Coordinator, clinical supervisor, and crisis management. Often times, this can also be one of the hardest parts of the job. As a middle Manager, my collegues include both other Managers, and also our front line staff.
Pros
benefits, and relationships.
Cons
often trying to do too much and feeling spread thin.

Other Community REACH CENTER Employee Reviews

Great benefits, poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 18, 2018
The one thing i can say positive about this place is that the benefits are amazing. With that being said, there are far more negative aspects of this company; pay is low, they aren't supportive of advancement (even though they claim they are), management isn't supportive of employees, caseloads are high, and the supervision is hit or miss.
Very focused on providing quality assistance for the clients
Accounting Associate III - Escrow (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 26, 2018
The company to me is a unique place helping in the area of mental health. The professionalism and compassion the company exhibits for the clients is top notch. They want so much for all the clients to successful in all areas of their lives. Within the little amount of time I had there it was a very rewarding experience.