COMMUNITY RESIDENCES INC
63Average

COMMUNITY RESIDENCES INC Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA17 reviews
I loved working with my night crew and providing service to the people we worked for. a typical night at CR is conducted of hourly check in's and documentation. ADL assisting, feeding protocol and med pass consisting of 12 to 15 at once. ICF facility . Private remote location off highway. Environment cleaned and plenty of extra hours avail.
The staffs are good and accommodating, and I miss working with the staff there. The routines are fixed, and everyone knows ahead of time how their custom of the day looks like.
Typical put up with other staff discriminating me and does not respect my wishes. Does not manage schedule according to supervisor. Chaos among staff.
This is a great place to work. This agency takes pride in its employees and the individuals that they serve. I have been here for almost five years and I am still excited to come to work everyday.
It was rewarding working at CR. It was an atmosphere very exciting especially working with Multinational cooperation. I learn a lot regarding team building and future career development
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The group homes were extremely understaffed, left staff open to liability. Management said you were given sick days, but whenever taking them you were required to give a doctors note as proof, as adults this is ridiculous. Management was catty and rude. Coworkers were unprofessional and usually very lazy. I would never work here again, and I would not recommend this job. There are easier jobs for better pay.
Never got a raise, no money to do laundry for the client , unprofessional, you are on your own when problems arise. They will just use you . Thank God I resigned ASAP
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Not a place for your future, bad Managenent, low pay
I love working with people with Disabilities. I'm creating impact in their lives. And I also respect their vision, and objectives and their choices they made in their lives. And I also perform my due when I'm on shift. And I also take them out in the community, to find jobs or took path in what they like to do.
I like to support individuals and make great changes in their lives. And I also create pathway for them, and let them learn new things in their lives.
Community Residences was a very good job for learning multitasking and time management. It was a very good job for growth and personal improvement in Social Services.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at COMMUNITY RESIDENCES INC?
Great place to work with great management team.
I learnt great job skills everyday.

the culture at my workplace is phenomenal

Most enjoyable part is the great teamwork with teammates
Community Residences is a non-profit with a reputation for quality care for over 40 years. Staff have an unconditional compassion for individuals with disabilities. The clinical staff, including the PMs, Counselors, Social Workers, Case workers, Nurses and especially the Direct Support Professionals are expected to work long demanding hours with a rate increase amounting to enough to buy a Subway sandwich on pay day. Thanks for the increase.
Community Residences was a wonderful agency to be employed with. They are very diverse and have a high expectations of there employees. The management team are empathetic when needed. You have opportunities to advance with the agency if having the proper credentials. Community Residences are a professional agency that cater to the individuals that are provided services. I even liked the fact of them investing a activities coordinator that always had good ideas for activities for the individuals.
Pros
Family involvement, Person Centered, Engagement of Activities.
Cons
Agency located in Chantilly Va.
Long term employment is a rare in this company. This was a very difficult and stressful work environment. Work Life Balance does not occur. This is not an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor managment
Enjoyed working with individuals and supporting their daily living activities. Great team with excellent supervision provided. Compassionate agency devoted to specific population groups within the community.
. Treat staff like less than. The attitude of upper management is superior. Micromanaging Program Managers. MH programs are not treatment based. Clinical Directors treat staff like they don't have a brain. Just want staff to cook, clean and not teach skills. Non culturally competent environment. Minorities do all the hard work. Training dept lectures as if staff are children. Poor personalities and out of touch management.
Pros
Cons
Poor wages, expensive benefits, unable to effectively do your job.
great place to work, however not a place you can create a career but definitely can earn a living wage. They do not have a lot of opportunities for growth, but they do hire from within.
Pros
cool managers
Cons
pay