Community Services of America

Community Services of America Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
You are more than just a number. Management will work with you if you are honest and willing to work hard. Family owned, they recognize their employees during the year. Yes, like every company there's always room for improvement but overall a great company to work for. The mission to do good for others has always been something to be proud of.
They act like good christians but all they are out there for is the money. Send you hours away and claim they will pay your hotel bill and do not. They only tell you about stuff you need to know if you ask.
Pros
My trainer was an awesome person.
Cons
Management does not do what they say.
Mileage was promised, but never paid. Meals were to be reimbursed, but that never happened. I was sent on a job 500 miles from home (just under 1,000 miles roundtrip), in my personal car, and they made the decision not to give me what they had promised.

What they show the public, and what they do behind closed doors are two very different things.
Pros
I only had to meet one employee of the company face to face.
Cons
Con is an apt description of company practices, including but not limited to, refusing to reimburse me for my meals and the nearly 1, 000 mile roundtrip in my personal car, putting me with a sales manager who had been with the company for several years, but had no idea how to conduct business, one of the worst experiences I have ever endured in the job market.
I really love the collaborative work environment this place has given me. It's a smaller company but really trusts its' employees to do the right thing. Management is willing to listen to opinions of their employees. If you have the option of working here, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Pros
good pay, great environment.
Cons
none that I can think of.
working there was great i had a lot of hands on training, was able to earn some certificates my over all experience was a good one.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Community Services of America?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Community Services of America. Our community is ready to answer.
Community Services of America Reviews by Job Title