CommunityBank of Texas

CommunityBank of Texas Employee Reviews

Productive and Very Enjoyable Experience
Although only working for CommunityBank of Texas for a few months, the training program I was able to be apart of was very educational and will help me in the future substantially.
Good for college students
Good and calm. They teach you everything you need to know. One hour lunch breaks and good with time off requests. Good atmosphere to work in and very helpful co workers.
Needs to provide more training and advancement opportunities
Great people to work with
Pay scale is lower than average

Profits aren’t shared with anyone who isn’t an officer but if you can advance to an officer more opportunities become available
Fun work place
We have great teams in branches and back offices. The bank is customer focused and treats their employees well. The pace differs from location to location.
Not a good place to work for
There is alot of work but not enough people. The people at the top know we need more help but will not provide more people to help us.out. In order to get a raise you have to be in good with management if they don't like you they won't give you a raise they don't go by performance or by your work ethics. If your not their favorite they outcast you. You leave out of there stressed out. Management is no help at all their personal life is more important than their jobs. Teller supervisor is the same way as management is. There is no advancement. They keep the branch hot customers.have complained. Customers have complained because they have to wait for so long because it is short handed.
Pros
Cons
Overall they just dont care about you.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
no job security
advancement opportunities are not based on skill, minimal pay increases, time with company is not valued or appreciated, honesty & dedication to job is seen as a negative (the bar is set very low)
A fun place to work!
CommunityBank of Texas is a great place to work and gain experience. The HR staff was wonderful to work for. They recognized great performance and were happy to help me after I left. The work I did was great exposure to Human Resource Management, and I want to pursue that field because of my experiences at CommunityBank of Texas.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
I only held a summer job there.
One of the most unprofessional places I have ever encountered
Most of the management is completely untrained. Their standards are completely unreasonable. I witness them fire an employee strictly for talking about another customer's account while on the clock. I travel to companies to provide third party insurance coverage and was APPALLED at each location. This place is a disgrace to other local financial institutions
Pros
Big money thanks to PaPa Umphrey
Cons
Everything you could possibly think of
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CommunityBank of Texas?
Poor Management
Not happy with management at the location I work at.
Management does not treat employees right. Always looking to make herself look good at the expense of others.

Work understaffed and expect no overtime.

Under paid for amount of work and coverage expected.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pretty Much everything
Great place to work; excellent benefits.
Great managers, friendly co-workers, good locations.
Typical day- cash checks, handle bulk/commercial deposits, make deposits. Customer service-answer questions, resolve issues.

Balance ATM, prepare cassettes for next use. Prepare change orders for commercial customers.

Enjoy birthday celebrations, holidays, any special events.
Pros
health insurance benefits, sick leave, vacation days
Cons
some branches were robbed !
Worked with great people, made life long friends.
Days were very busy and chaotic at times but very rewarding at the end of the day. Truly enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job were deadlines and end of the month reports.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CommunityBank of Texas. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9