CommWell Health Employee Reviews

Nice place to start
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tar Heel, NCJune 6, 2018
CommWell is great place to work. Some of the positions are underpaid. They have awesome benefits. It is a great place to get your foot in the door and start moving up, they do promote within.
Pros
Food during meeting and collegue appreciation week
Cons
Funded by govt grants
Stressful
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCFebruary 22, 2018
Colleagues in the back are very helpful. There’s a lot of favoritism, there’s not any communication with management. You’re always informed about anything last minute as well as when you’re short staff you don’t get any help. When they do send help you can tell that those people they send they are in a bad mood. There’s a lot of people that talk behind you’re back and they over load you with work and there’s no raises.
Pros
Teamwork in the back
Cons
Favoritism
Laid back
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCJanuary 7, 2018
A nice place to work with an excellent staff. The patients are friendly and my co-workers are professional and extremely helpful and courteous. Excellent benefits.
Great place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 14, 2017
CommWell health takes great care of their employees. They had excellent benefits that included inclement weather. That is one of the benefits I miss especially in North Carolina. If the computer system went down, we would still get paid, even if I‎t was a couple of days. Absolutely loved working here, but had to relocate.
Benefits
Cons
Relocation
Excellent Company
Outreach and Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salemburg, NCJune 22, 2017
Love to work there. Good atmosphere to work. Christian faith based environment work. Professional customer service. Clean and safe place to work. I recommend it .
Favoritism at its best!
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCMarch 14, 2017
If your idea of working for a place for the same wage year after year with favoritism at its best then this is the place for you! Worst experience ever with an employer that will never stand behind the hard workers and only give to the ones that are ignorant and lazy. Long hours, years and years with no raise, work load that only seems to grow and grow with no compensation for your hard work. So many shady, sneaky, and unrealistic people working under the same roof. This place is such a disappointment when they were suppose to be the best. Management is ridiculous and unfair. Sorry place to be unless you like a bunch of drama.
Pros
Cons
Work you to death
a great dental service for poeple with no dental insurance
Patient Information Rep/dental office (Former Employee) –  Dublin, NCJanuary 13, 2017
able to learn the process of clinic daily activity and company program. management was supportive. the encounter with patient and assisting them.
Pros
short week
Cons
not enoungh hours a week and pay rate to low.
A very great place to work
Pharm Tech- Commwell Health (Current Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCNovember 9, 2016
Very great environment to work at with good people whom work together to help each other and especially help patients. Working in the pharmacy has taught me a lot of things there is to getting a someone their medications. There is several different steps to take in order to complete a prescription but most definitely challenging.
Awful place to work
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCOctober 24, 2016
Overall management is awful. No chance for advancement unless you are part of the clique. Workload was unreasonable. Working here taught me a valuable lesson- document everything! So many shady, sneaky, underhanded people under one roof.
Its ok
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 10, 2016
You feel as if your job is always replaceable. The supervisors are never helpful. Benefits are good and pay is reasonable until they start to put a lot more on you which they do take advantage of "other duties assigned" and you don't get paid what you should get. People are friendly but there is a lot of gossip and favoritism.
Benefits
Cons
no breaks, gossip, favoritism, no raises.
Good place to work.
Medical Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCMay 25, 2016
I work here for 8 weeks, for my clinicals. It was a different place to work, as there was a lot of the latino population and I do not speak spanish. Overall, it was a good place to do my clinicals at and I learned a lot to take me into my careers as a CMA.
Manager of Residential Operations (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCMay 5, 2016
Behavioral health services is a very busy department though knowing you are helping people every day makes it all worth it. Great co-workers and opportunity for supervision and continuing education.
Great place to work, just need some management changes.
Maintenance/Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCFebruary 11, 2015
Some days were tough, but most were enjoyable. With a few changes, it would be a five-star company. Several management personnel maybe qualified for their positions? A select few co-workers were not very productive, in my opinion that is the hardest part of the job. Overall, there is a great workforce I enjoyed working with.
Seeking Excellence in Health Care
Chief Medical Officer (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Innovative environment , seeking to merge a culture that nutures
leadership in all employees thru John Maxwell training and continuous management and leadership workshops; but also seeks
the highest level of service to patients with systems that promote the expectation of excellence in health services.
Pursuing Excellence
Director of IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCAugust 20, 2014
What I have learned at CommWell Health has been invaluable to my professional and personal growth. Knowing you have the potential to be better and being given the opportunity are two completely different things. I have been given an opportunity to lead and serve and I am making the most of every moment of it.
Pros
Leadership Development
Great place
Bilingual Outreach Specialist (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 6, 2014
I like working here. It is a great place to work. You can advance if you want to.
great place to work
pt rep (Former Employee) –  ncFebruary 8, 2013
provide compassion and care to patients of all cultures. love working with the dedicated team of providers and leaders and staff
Pros
family environment
Human Resources Generalist
DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCDecember 12, 2012
Strong human resources management skills, the ability to motivate others and get the job done. Steady and competent worker with excellent employee relations skills.
Meet New people
Practice Manager Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newton Grove, NCSeptember 12, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and making the patients feel so appreciated.