Compact Power Services Employee Review

View all Compact Power Services reviews

Management level is non existance
Regional Communications Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 29, 2017
As I was employed with this company the level of the management was unprofessional. There is no room for growth within the company due to personal issues of fellow employees in higher management.
Pros
Free breakfast every Friday
Cons
No room for growth

Other Compact Power Services Employee Reviews

It was an okay place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 6, 2018
I worked part time at Compact Power Services for about 9 years when they tell me they are not letting people work part time anymore. They offered a full time position but they didn't want to pay any more money to do it.
Pros
Extra money
Cons
No notice of part time job ending.
Great Job, poor local management
FSP (Current Employee) –  SCJune 25, 2017
Working with the customers is excellent. Very rewarding work repairing retail machinery.
Training is poor, be prepared for a steep learning curve. Repairing the equipment is not the issue, the constant reworking of internal policies and systems with little documentation makes staying on top of current policies an uphill struggle.
Management on a local level is poor. Once a week conference calls telling you the latest reason why you might get fired this week.Do not expect positive feed back.
The other employees take a while to get to know as you we almost never see them in the field.
Hardest part is the constantly moving guidelines.
Working with the customers is very rewarding.
Pros
Mostly you are independent when on calls
Cons
Poor lower management, morale is low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compact Power Services. Our community is ready to answer.