Company Confidential Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 218 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 82 jobs at Company Confidential because we can’t find any available jobs at Company Confidential close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
work from home. great pay long hours. Managers are great. I really enjoyed the opportunity to learn new things but also have the flexibility to be open when i dont do so good
This company spends a lot of time focused on transformation initiatives but doesnt quite get there. So much indecision has led to waste of time and money. Truly unfortunate.
Yes you work hard but it’s rewarding and worth it. Fun environment help is readily available, team oriented able to grow in knowledge and skill. Opportunity
very understanding upper management, provided a livable a wage where i didn’t have to rely on overtime to get by, i moved to be with family so i had to move on
Poor training, no communication from management, management has favorites and listens to gossip, very biased, too many hands in the pot leading to errors and service failures
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 33 questions about working at Company Confidential. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Company Confidential employees.
Insights from 71 Indeed users who have interviewed with Company Confidential within the last 5 years.
Can you work
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Company Confidential