CompDrug Employee Reviews

USED to be a great place to work
SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2018
When i first began to work at CD, the culture and environment was amazing! Wonderful supervisors! THe work is meaningful and the pay was meh..but worth all the other perks. Well new CEO and New COO have completely damaged that. There is no retention (something they used to pride themselves on) no advancement for financial opportunities which would make sense if the other stuff is gone, and just plain chaos with all the changes over the past couple of years. Not worth the stress, trust me! Great people are leaving left and right because of this..
Pros
Flexibility, direct clinical supervisors
Cons
everything else
Best clinical work, hands down
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 13, 2017
An agency like none other. They offer Vivitrol, Suboxone, and methadone to outpatient clients in a very structured milieu that keeps clients accountable for their treatment. Men's and women's IOP groups, and many opened and closed groups to choose from in addition to individual counseling.
There is a culture of caring about the employee that is rarely seen for clinicians, and very family friendly and flexible with family and creating a work/life balance. A

Health insurance could be better.
Pros
Trauma informed care of employees, flexible scheduling, culture
Cons
Sometimes difficult to find a supervisor, health benefits could be better
Overall good company
CompDrug representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 30, 2016
I LOVE MY JOB. FAMILY BUSINESS MY MOTHER TOO WORKS THERE. I answer incoming and outgoing calls. schedule appts. and I transport the mail from one building to another.
Fun working environment
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioAugust 19, 2015
I would have to say that starting off at this employer was great and everything that I would have wanted, but towards the end of my employment my hours were very hectic and not what they said they were going to be and then they offered to buy out which left us without a job
Pros
mileage incentive
Cons
uncertain job assignments
Family oriented, fun and fexible
Manager, Treatment Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2013
Great place to work where management encourages employee input for ideas on improving services.
Pros
Great company and open door policy