CompHealth
74Above average

CompHealth Employee Reviews

United States132 reviews
I would work for them again. I had flexibilty and flex hours and decent support staff. Nothing to complain about. Good salary and good benefits as well.
Great company to work for, supportive recruiters, fun locations for jobs. Large support staff that provides help with licensing, housing, travel. Allows therapist to gain large range of experience in many different settings
This employer enjoys giving back to the community. It is truly a honor to work for them. They offer so much to their staff and their patients. Your health is their number one concern.
I worked as a locum physician and the facility was not well run and the staff and other providers were pleasant to work with. Overall not a satisfying place to work.
Official response from CompHealth
April 6, 2020
Please reach out to your recruiter and share this information with them so they can find better fits for you in the future.
It is a fast pace company with high goals, but the culture is great and you make life long friends. The CEO is so down to earth and everyone meets him. The sales really relays on the luck of the draw at what team you get on.
Pros
Personal Trainer
Cons
doesn't pay well
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
This company not as personable as some of my favorite Locums Agency’s but has National Coverage if you want to travel coast to coast it is a good resource
Pros
Has benefits
Cons
Proper Assignments seeking
I worked for this company for 2 months then I quit
There are better locum companies you can work for.

They did not pay part of the compensation in spite that I had sent all documentation twice.

They tried to trick me on the contract at first offering the car service and then making me paying for it.

The same they did it when they issued my 1099.

They made it appearing as if it was part of my earning. They lied to me in many occasions.

I dont even answer their email/calls anymore and I am not the only physician who refuses to work with them.

Their credentialing process is a nightmare

Run by very incompetent and unprofessional people
Official response from CompHealth
February 11, 2020
I would like to hear more about your particular situation so I can better understand what happened. Would you mind giving me a call? - Brooke Bowers, CompHealth senior vice president for external relations, (801) 930-3153.
Beware of assignments do your homework don’t depend on them to to find your housing . Research facility befor you sign a contract. Timber they need you and your Licence
Pros
Large network
Cons
You re in a strange place and if you don’t have good support staff your sunk
Hard work and focus will get you far. Be sure and ask questions if you dont understand. Be patient and focused. Stay on task and make your calls count.
* it started out being a job I really liked
* I enjoyed working with the people in the Utah office

* as the years went by it became a very competitive environment

* work/life balance became difficult because to be a top performer

you needed to put in more than 40 hrs a week

* it became competitive internally as well as externally

* I quit and decided to find part time jobs doing things that I enjoyed

and things that were less stressful
CompHealth is a great place to work. Managers are on the floor and genuinely care about you. It's like a big family. There is on-site healthcare as well as numerous lunch and learns. The only con is that the Business Partners are needing to work on their being consistent when it comes to promotion and leveling up.
Pros
On-Site Healthcare, Work Life Balance, Family
Cons
Not consistent with leveling up.
I enjoyed working for Comp health any time there was an issue, my scheduled was very helpful in solving the issue . They do pay less than other companies but the additional support and help is worth it
This was a contract position for the Federal BOP. I liked working through CompHealth. Easy to get along with and gave raises accordingly. I highly recommend them.
Very efficient work environment.
Good cultured people working with you.

Respectful and care about their staff welfare with integrity. Appreciate staff
Honest.
Reliable.

Helpful licensing hoard.

Able to call and receive assistance immediately.

Professional.

Positive feedback .

As a first time traveler provided support as needed to transition into this exciting opportunity for therapists.
Glad I had an overall good experience with a contract company, but ready for something more stable. Leadership does work with you to meet your needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to friendly individuals.
The company has built a new campus in the middle of the salt city valley. Great location with easy access to the interstate going north or south. The have a large workout and fun room.
fun office, competitive, gym in the building, lots of activities. Challenging job. Only critique really is management doesn't seem to be on the same page. Each team his their own styles.
I am a travel SLP. CompHealth has been easy to communicate with and got me a job at a great school in the location that I wanted. The school is very supportive and welcoming. I feel comfortable asking my co-workers for help and talking to admin if there is a problem. My recruiter is supportive.
I have asked to be taken off their list at least 30 times but they STILL harass me incessantly.
Only get credentialed with them if you want to hear about locums jobs for the rest of your life.
I worked for CompHealth for years and really enjoyed my time there. The people are the best things about Comphealth and I wish them nothing but the best in the future
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompHealth. Our community is ready to answer.