Compleat Kidz
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Compleat Kidz Employee Reviews

United States82 reviews

kidzkidcommunicationrewardingchildamazingshortschedule

Fun place to work and teach kids

Great place to work, though you will need a lot of energy. The staff and clients are wonderful to work with. Great management, everyone is supportive.

Pros

Time off for lunch

Cons

Client cancellations

Good job, Iffy career

CK offers the pay and hours. It's short on resources and support. It uses an assembly line like management system, but doesn't have the communication or a staff that understands the other parts. It lacks inclusion of the voices in the clinic, and is reliant on very few to make decisions for many. The company is focused on growth, but has lost sight of making sure that it's current clinics and technicians are effective and well supported. There is a lot of contrived reinforcement, but it is artificial so quickly gets satiated. If you are looking for a great paying job and to keep your head down, CK is a great place for you. If you are looking for a meaningful career, the company doesn't have that available at this time.

Compleat Kidz insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Amazing place to work

I am fairly new, but I am loving it. The staff and the clients amaze me everyday! I am able to feel seen and heard, which you don’t get from a lot of companies these days.

Not a great place to work

Compleat Kidz seemed like a great opportunity at first, but it isn't. The pay seems high, but it's very hard to get 40 hours. If your client cancels there is a good chance you will have a 1.5 or 2 hour gap in your schedule that day. The schedules change constantly without warning, and the higher ups do not care about the staff at all. The turnover rate for supervisors is insanely high and there is very little support for the staff. The communication is horrible and you will hear important decisions from management through the grapevine weeks after they were made, like they are watching the cameras and docking your pay if your client's parent picks them up early. The actual work itself is nice and the kids are great, they just do not support the staff enough.

Compleat kidz ( 2022 review)

I worked for this company for several months in different clinics. Communication was improving between staff and management then it went down hill . Ever since they included more clinics and needed help at the new clinics is where things got hectic.Rather then the company securing the clinics they already have they focused on building more clinics.There’s more focus on getting more clients on board when there’s not enough staff, they force hours on staff who already are full time (40-50)whether then distributing hours to staff who qualify for hours, you only get a 30 minute break ( if lucky enough)out of a 10 hour day, managers won’t listen to your concerns and accommodate needs, also there are structural safety concerns within some clinics.Out of all the times that executives randomly and other management come through the clinics there’s not been a improvement to the company. Your kids could really get hurt at their new clinic.Concord clinic is recommended if you were to start with this company. The new clinics need major improvements and need to learn to respect the staff that’s been there for them and address concerns of parents and staff like they meant it. ( need to be more direct and not indirect about addressing company concerns)

Pros

Health benefits if you are RBT

Cons

Miscommunication, contradicting management, and clinic safety issue, will try to jip paycheck, working with unfaithful coworkers, will try to overwork faithful workers

Good money band nice hours but shady

I liked the work, but I was hired in one location and shortly after starting learned that they had previously hired two other people and almost immediately REQUIRED them to move 2 hours away and stay in a company house (in my case it would’ve been with my supervisor???). They asked me if i was willing to relocate and when i told them no, i was told a week later it wasn’t and option and i was being moved. I left after that. The kids were great but they seemed to drag their feet with bringing in new kids at our location because they were so understaffed at the other.

Horrible Place to Work

They tell you not to come to work you are sick but I got threatened to get fired if I called out again. They act like they care about you but they don’t.The breaks are too short for 10Hour shifts and the pay doesn’t even look good.

This company seems to really appreciate their employees, I’ve worked here for a short while but already I feel valued and wanted as an employee. They celebrate their employees and are flexible and understanding. Supervisors are laidback and don’t micro manage.

Pros

High compensation rate

Cons

Long shifts

Healthcare benefits. It’s an exciting environment to be in. Very productive and successful in children’s health

This company is very beneficial for the children in it and the employees who work there. The employees help each other when needed and the understand children’s needs. Overall, this place is an amazing opportunity and experience. I have learned a lot working here and can’t wait to advance in the future .

Pros

Meet new people every day. Chances to advance within the company

Cons

Short breaks

Fun work place

I have been working with the company for about a week and so far so good. I really enjoy the people that work here and the overall company. It’s a good starting point.

Fun Open environment learning

It a growing Company but once you get a team that’s all aboard it’s really fun. Management and be very poor about communication. What is rewarding is watching the kids grow

Okay place to work, if are wanting to start a career.

I’ve worked for this company for about a month. I did not receive enough training. Hours are too inconsistent and change everyday before shifts. There is barely any communication. Staff is very cliquey.

February 22, 2022
We are honestly sorry you did not have a good experience, please reach out to our HR department to let them know what we can do to improve.

Productive and enjoyable place to work.

I have been with this company since August 2021, and I can honestly say that I love working for Compleat Kidz! What I really like is that everyone gets alone and everyone is equal. All employees work together to help each other in anyway possible and the office manager is great, she is very understanding and helps everyone with whatever they may need, whether it be needing help with a kiddo, needing a day off or just needing a break, she is there always. It's a great experience being able to see first hand the progress each of the kiddos make in their sessions. I can confidently say that I am working somewhere that strives to make a difference in children! I'm glad I found a company that cares about their employees and children!

Pros

Great environment, great staff.

Cons

Lunch break is too short.

February 22, 2022
Thanks for the 5 stars! Know what makes the place productive and enjoyable? People like you!

Mentorship helpful

Eased into job with training and building schedule. Able to be mentored while learning ropes of new job. New rehab management changes are helpful in moving company forward.

February 22, 2022
Thanks for the nice review. We are currently focused on growing the pediatric rehab aspect of the company. You are now part of that,

Improving and growing

I have been with Compleat Kidz for a little over 2 years now. The Company has come a long way and each we improve in some area for the better. Everyone has the same goal in mind and that's to give each child the best service possible. I can't wait to continue to grow with the company and see all the progress that Compleat Kidz continues to make each day.

Pros

amazing staff, caring owner, flexible work schedule

January 3, 2022
Thanks for the nice review. We hope your 2 years becomes 20! We only grow when our people grow.

The company makes working here extremely fun. We have a lot of competitions and employee related parties.

Every since I started at Compleat Kidz, I have enjoyed working here. I advanced from a BT to RBT within 3 months and was able to talk about expanding my growth to a BCBA once I’m done all my requirements for school and the board exam. This company has a lot of room for growth and they work with you for the tests needed.

Pros

Free lunches, team bondings

Cons

Short breaks, long hours.

January 3, 2022
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you can become one of out BCBA's in the future. Maybe you can help us go from you giving us 4 stars to 5!

Productive, fun, and caring work place.

I love working here! Since I’ve started, I’ve had supportive and diligent managers. I’ve seen several promotions. Compleat Kidz does a good job at keeping their employees taken care of.

Pros

Fun stuff and great parents

January 3, 2022
We love having you. Thanks for the 5 stars. If you have any ideas to make the place even better, let us know!

Amazing company with room to improve

Great benefits & amazing pay. Communication between staff and upper management is amazing. Everybody is always willing to help and answer any questions you are unsure of. Very rewarding job.

January 3, 2022
5 stars! Thank you! It will be hard to improve beyond 5 stars, but let's give it a go!

An Amazing place to learn and grow

Over all this is an amazing company to work for. I have learned so much in the time I have been there. All staff members are extremely helpful in whatever you may need. There is always room for improve without Judgment. Compleat Kidz offers you competitive pay, growth opportunities, continues training, as well as a scholarship program along with many more perks. In the Gastonia location, you are able to feel nothing but positive energy when you enter the building. It actually feels like a welcoming environment. Not only for the individuals we serve but for us staff as well. Here at Compleat Kidz they welcome us with open arms .

January 3, 2022
Thank you for saying such nice things. Our people are what make us great.

Great environment

This is a great company to work for they take time to listen to there employees. It feels more like a family then a job. Charity is great to work for.

January 3, 2022
Thanks for being part of the team. Yes Charity is one of our stars. Hopefully you are too!

Compleat s***

It used to be a wonderful place to work. But now it’s a terrible company that’s places money over the value of their clients. Most people quit and upper management is trash.

January 3, 2022
Thank you for the honest feedback. Please contact us and elaborate on why you feel this way, if we don't know, we can't address.

Common questions about Compleat Kidz

Answered by current and former employees at Compleat Kidz

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compleat Kidz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Compleat Kidz with

Compleat Kidz reviews by popular job title

• Compleat Kidz