Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners

Working at Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners: 28 Reviews

United States28 reviews

workingcompanygreatmanagementworkrehabfeelenjoy

Supportive

Supportive staff. Management is average they try their best. Scheduling policy can be better. Unforeseen cancellations are often probably the only down side.

I’ve worked 4 years for Compleat Rehab, and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

I started with this company in 2018, and they have made some amazing changes with their management ever sense. They listen to concerns, they are transparent, HR is concerned with how you’re doing, you know who you’re supervisor is, and it is a big company but smaller offices so it doesn’t feel overwhelming. This is the best company I’ve ever worked for.. HR is there for you/if you have questions during benefit periods or about PTO, etc. Work environment is very family-like. Any staff has always became family to me.

Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners insights

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Poor upper management

Management wants you to cram as many patients as possible on your schedule and no time for documentation. Terrible documentation program that’s slow and inefficient.

Cons

Barely any documentation time

Thankful

Thankful to be working for a company that understands family importance and is very flexible. I’m supported and valued here! Your hard works doesn’t go unappreciated

Pros

Flexibility, support, pay

Cons

I personally have none

Great place to work!

I have been employed by compleat kidz for several months now. I enjoy working here the administration really cares and works with you on any issues you may have at work or in personal life. Compleat kidz offers plenty of hours at a very good rate of pay. They are constantly looking to take feed back and advice from employees on how to better the work place.

Great Place to Work!

Compleat Kids is a great place to work. The people are nice and encouraging. You really feel like upper management cares about your rather than you just being any other employee!

Pros

Nice People

Cons

No raises after certification

Fun workplace

Co workers and children we serve are the greatest gift. Clear and concise communication and organization is key. A variety of behaviors and personalities to work with. Company is expanding to Mount holly and Rock hill, SC.

Kids are amazing

I started in 2019 as BT finished my course and became a RBT. I enjoy working at Compleat Kidz. The kids are amazing to work with and co-workers are great.

Rbt

OverallThey over all work well with being flexible. I love that we have the option to work 4 days a week. I have loved working with the staff and improving on the skills as an RBT.

Management cannot function appropriately

Was hired as BT for ABA therapy and paid for 40 hours online training in preparation to gain working experience and pass exam to be an RBT. I worked a week as a contract worker and was dismissed for having cell phone trouble....wouldn't keep a charge. Management was aware I was purchasing a new phone with first check, but they found this a hindrance on my performance. Alot of talk about cohesive connection but there is a lack there of.

Pros

Helpful coworkers

Cons

Poor management, zero support, inconsistency

My personal experience only

The expectations are medium to great depending if the owner is in the building. The company is a good old boy system. Don't step out of line and share a view, solicited or unsolicited. Keep your head down and know how to multitask daily to meet the right persons needs. The pay is good. People are nice. Little team work. Leadership loves the idea of working together as a team however shows little initiative in doing so. Owner is mentally all over the place and not open to suggestions of views outside of himself. Company has great potential under the right vision, mission and leadership. When the owner says jump you ask how high. The owners vision changes like the wind. Be able to keep up and not ask too many questions.

Pros

Flexibility and pay

Great Employee Environment with Terrible Upper Management

Overall the people working at Compleat are amazing individuals all looking out for the best of their patients all while supporting each other in a positive way. The staff are more friends than coworkers. However, the upper management it AWFUL. It has been said in many meetings “you are replaceable” and this is a feeling that is clear in their lack of communication and overall engagement with staff. Clinical decisions are made with no understanding of what is really going on day to day. Support often comes from the bottom up (people working in positions below you) rather than the top (HR/Upper Management).

Great work environment with room to grow

Great expanding company with a small business feel. Each clinic has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, making this a great company to work for. Supportive environment - from helping out clinic to clinic to management encouraging you in the position you're in. Work hard and show initiative and there is room to move up and grow into new positions. You get to own your position, so you don't feel like you have a boss breathing down your neck. You have goals to meet each week, but have processes in place that make those goals easily achievable. We get it all done, and create a fun environment for both patients and staff. Probably the most fun and supportive place I've worked. My clinic staff is like family.

Pros

Fun, supportive environment, room to grow

Poor management and ownership

These five star reviews are fake, they are all recent and most likely written by management. The most messed up place, I love the actual job however management is drama driven.

I loved working for Compleat Rehab. The patients even feel like your family. Each office has it's own vibe. Where I worked, we were respectful to each other. My Boss was Fabulous!

Pros

Pay, Pto, Benefits

Collaborative Team Environment

Working at Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy is refreshing. Management is straight-forward with expectations and the people create a collaborative environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that I work with - they all strive to do their part for the success of the company.

Pros

Great colleagues, team atmosphere

Cons

N/a

Love working here

Great Atmosphere and workplace. Therapists all work well together and are allowed to have some flexibility. The company wants to improve and works with its staff to make positive changes.

Great work environment

I have been working for Compleat Rehab Therapy for approximately 1 1/2 years. The company has a great PTO and health care package as well as 401K matching program. There is great collaboration between clinics and bi-weekly lunch and learn educational classes among the PT's. Everyone is enjoyable to work with and you always feel like you can go to management with any questions or issues although there hasn't been any significant problems since I have been with the company. With any PT career, there will be paperwork and that is no different here. Everything is computerized and each PT is given a personal laptop upon hiring. You can take these home as well if you need more time to complete daily notes or evals/re-evals. It is extremely enjoyable working with patients and we only treat one to two patients at a time so you can get a lot of hands on time with your patients.

Dynamic workplace with room to grow

Compleat Rehab is an established company with a start-up feel. There are a lot of initiatives to branch into new practices, disciplines, and business expansion. That means there's lots of opportunities for career growth if you're ambitious and interested in taking on new responsibilities/ spearheading new initiatives. At the same time, this can lead to some instability/ turn over. You have to be flexible/ willing to change your role as needs of the company change. If you're able to roll with the changes, you'll find a lot of opportunities though.

Pros

Nice coworkers, opportunities for growth

Cons

Some instability/ turnover

Great Team!

Started with compleat rehab in 2015, I got excellent training when I started and great mentorship, continuing education sessions where held every 2 weeks, which is a great way to keep knowledge up to date for PTs. Good internal job advancement options. Good salary raises. Excellent team of PTs and coworkers. Flexible schedule as long as productivity is maintained .

Pros

Coworkers, flexible schedule, job promotions

Cons

No increase in PTO

Excellent Place to Work

I currently work for Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy as a Front Desk. It is very relaxed yet quick-paced place to work. There is a high amount of work on a daily basis, yet you will find some days are slower than others. The only draw-back for working here is that they are never consistent from the day to day running of the clinics and instructions on how to perform certain activities changed every week. They will implement a new thing to do and not inform you of the change until you are no longer doing it correctly, then insist they told you. Also, you work 10 (9 with lunch) hour days and a short day on Friday but it leaves you with only one day of the week to handle your business outside of work. Overall very great place to work, very happy.

Pros

Hour Lunch, Weekends off, 16 paid days off, Major Holdiays off with pay, Short Friday

Cons

Communication is Poor within Company, Only have Friday as a Short Day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners in popular locations

• Compleat Rehab and Sports Therapy/Kare Partners