Complete Staffing Employee Reviews

Great company
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJune 3, 2018
Complete staffing is a great company. If you are ever in need of a job quickly, this temporary agency is one of the best to work for. They are always finding work for you.
temp agency
Temporary Hire (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIApril 13, 2018
An okay Temp agency. Too the point. Got me a job quickly. Friendly, but not outgoing staff. Overall an average temp agency. Did their job. Would go back
Pros
got me a job
could pay more
snow removal (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMarch 27, 2018
need better comunication. all the way down thje chain ot gets crazy when it snows and hours have been lost for me. also no spot on job to warm up not even can go im your car for a break
Good tempory job placments
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 26, 2018
I worked here for a while and work was good when the actually had it. Sometimes you could show up at 5 am and be there until 5 pm and not get sent out for work but you could also earn yourself a spot on a repeat ticket
Pros
Different job experience
Cons
Low pay no benefits
Job was a great learning experience
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2018
complete staffing was a great work environment. Good co-workers and manger complete staffing taught me a lot in the warehousing field. I would recommend anyone to be apart of what they have to offer at complete staffing
Very good workplace, the staff was very professional and understanding. .
General Laborer (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 13, 2018
They had an awesome staff that adhered to the understanding of the jobs and the crew and workers they sent out. The staff had shown that they were very well organized by the way they placed the work and orders according to the corresponding timeframe. They even had a shuttle bus to bring workers to and from worksites.
Pros
Free coffee
Temp
Benefit Specialist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 9, 2018
Staffing company im not sure what else to say. They found my resume offered health benefits after 60 days which was great they pay weekly. Grateful that they found a job for me.
The staff was professional and helpful.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LANovember 13, 2017
It was a good experience. Due to Hurricane Harvey flooding and
then vehicle break down and repair I lost this position. I had hoped they would have found me another position but have not heard back even though I inquired of another available job position.
Pros
1 hour lunch and breaks
Cons
No opportunity for better pay and advancement.
were able to eat the burritoes for lunch, and take a few home
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City KSOctober 6, 2017
Several people relocated to Topeka to work for them. Cool atmosphere, managers were seldom seen. Hardest part o job was getting there, and working in 38 degree temperatures. Best part was laid back atmosphere and eating burritos.
Pros
They employees pick through the food products and take home once a month!!!!
Cons
located in Topeka KS.
its a temp agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 8, 2017
temp agency finds you jobs in the worcester area. What ever you need full time part time nights days. they can help you find for good pay
Its a temp agency for goodness sake. theres hundreds of them every where and theyre all the same.
Filling this survey out is a waste of time
Pros
days off
Cons
traveling
Long stressful days
A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 4, 2017
Working the temporary assignment through the staffing agency had long stressful days that began at 7 and ended at 4:30. Each day you handled the complete accounting process for the retail stations and also handled all the mail in work.
Pros
Good company
Temp service
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIAugust 17, 2017
The fact of the job they sent me to was a easy job. The management at the company was something that needed to be reviewed. I never missed a day of work and always worked hard at my job. I was let go but never told the reason.
A good learning experience.
Live Chat Agent (Bed Bath & Beyond) (Former Employee) –  Middleboro, MAMay 29, 2017
It was ok to work there. I did not like the atmosphere. I didn't feel they taught out us everything we needed to know on live chats. When you do have questions it took a while before they showed how to do it.
Pros
Learned new things
Cons
Not much supervisory input.
Its a fast paced busy work place meant for temporary work only
Skilled Laborer (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 13, 2017
I have been here for some time. Work is not guaranteed. As long as you show up do what is expected then you will thrive and proceed to receive hours and work. They will tell you nothing is for certain you can be replaced. They offer sick time and over time
Pros
Petty cash advance in the morning to help with transportation and or lunch
Cons
Per diam and advance gets removed from total check
Staffing Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 2, 2016
Very new & small company.
My job required me to be very heads up, where I had to produce and manage candidates for temp to hire positions available from our clients.
Best co-workers I have ever met.
Temporary employee
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, MAOctober 25, 2016
When I worked for Complete Staffing, the only place that I was sent was the TJX Company. I was at company in several different departments over a period of years. Worked in Merchandising, Operations, Human Resources and Voice Communications.
Pros
Got to work in several areas of company that I didn't do when I was a full time employee.
Cons
There were no cons.
Productive and fast pace enviroment
File Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 20, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of filing important documents for employees including benefits and payroll. Welcoming visitors and greeting them in person or on the telephone, transferring calls to and from other departments. Taking on projects such as data entry or analysis work. Sending emails to and from other departments in a well manner.

Working in Human Resources I have learned time management because it was in a fast pace. I've learned communication skills, multitasking, prioritizing, organization and also technical skills.
Pros
Welcoming Enviroment
Customer Service oriented, Small workforce, Work experience, Patient.
Accounting assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester NHAugust 23, 2016
The assignment was at a cremation supply company out of New Hampshire.

Going into my work assignment I was always welcomed in the morning and when leaving for the day was being thanked for the work I preformed. I learned more about the business at hand with a growing company and brushed up on relevant programs. Due to the growing business the workload was somewhat overwhelming to the co-workers. The hardest part of the assignment was feeling like I did not "Fit in" the work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I did all that I could in the 8 hours I had available for the day and learning the position.
Pros
Brushing up on computer programs that I had not used in some time. Learning a new experience.
Cons
Health Care issues
Wonderful agency, great opportunities for career advancement.
Laborer - Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA 70605August 3, 2016
Great company to start, after working for so long they give recommendations for career advancement. Most start as a temp, but with hard work and dedication you can move up to a full time position.
Pros
Everything about this company recieves an A+!
laid back work environment
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHMay 20, 2016
loved working there! The only reason for leaving was how expensive benefits are. Overall, I worked with some great people and I will miss it very much.